The Curse of the Dungeon

Seth ran towards the Dungeon which was quite a large building.
  The walls were made of blue brick and they seemed quite fragile and old.
  Violet inspected the books that were placed on the platforms.
  "Where is the old man?" Stella said as she checked behind all the pillars that held up the structure.
  "The who?" Miles asked.
  Suddenly, they heard movement from inside the building.
  "What was that?" Seth asked out of fear.
  Violet pulled out her bow, Galeforce and pointed it at the door.
  "Time to find out..." She said.
  All of a sudden, the door swung open and an old man walked through the door.
  The old man looked at all of them and then to Violet who had her bow pointed at him.
  "Don't hurt me!" The old man  pleaded.
  "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Tell us where Skeletron is, now." Violet sneered.
  The old man tried to speak but he could only stammer.
  "Wait!" Stella shouted.
  Stella pointed to the old man and Violet was confused.
  "He's Skeletron!" Stella said.
  Violet then notched two more arrows to her bow.
  "Then let's kill the man." Violet said.
  "But he can only be summoned at night!" The old man mentioned.
  Seth looked at his Platinum Watch and said,"It's 6:59."
  "What time is night exactly?" Miles asked.
  "7:30." Violet replied.
  "That's thirty-one minutes until night." Stella added.
  "Great, go take your naps idiots." Violet pulled out wood platforms and some campfires.
  "Where are you going?" Seth asked.
  "To build an arena." Violet responded.
  "Let's just take a look inside." Miles said.
  "Be careful not to go too deep!" The old man mentioned.
  "Why?" Stella asked.
  "Well, I actually don't know. That's what Skeletron told me." The old man replied.
  "Now you talk to your curse?" Violet asked.
  The old man shrugged and replied,"Things can get boring here."
  Seth glanced at Violet, who had started building the arena and then he entered the Dungeon.

[The Jungle]

  Yharon sniffed the ground, Yharim's rivals had been here.
  Yharon then looked at Beaky who was devouring the food Yharon gave to it.
  He was like a dad to Beaky, the Dragonfolly, Yharon adored Beaky as it was quite cute but also deadly.
  However, the other clones were something Yharon wasn't interested in. These clones were deemed weaker than Beaky, when their strength was tested.
  Yharon still remebered the very day it happened.

[A few months ago]

  "Throw these clones away, Draedon." Yharim said.
  "But why, lord?" Draedon asked.
  "Isn't it obvious? The combined strength of these clones is weaker than Yharon himself." Calamitas said.
  The ten Dragonfollys looked at each other, unsure of what was going on.
  "This project was a success but these clones are weak!" Yharim was infuriated.
  "Wasn't one of them stronger than the others?" Draedon asked.
  "Yes, but it doesn't matter! They're still weak!" Yharim shouted.
  Suddenly, they heard loud footsteps near the throne room.
  "What's that?" Calamitas asked.
  "It's Yharon." Draedon replied.
  Yharon walked into the room and asked,"Are you going to throw away these clones?"
  Calamitas and Draedon glanced at each other, uncertain of what to answer.
  "Yes, Yharon." Yharim answered.
  "Why didn't you ask me then?" Yharon asked.
  "Yharon, why would you want to keep these weak clones?" Yharim asked.
  "I'm keeping the strong one, release the others into the wild." Yharon said as he looked at the Dragonfollys who were playing cheerfully.
  "But-" Draedon tried to protest but was cut off by Yharim.
  "Just take what you want, Yharon." Yharim said.
  "Thank you, Master." Yharon bowed before Yharim.

[Present]

  "Dada!" Beaky chirped.
  "Yes?" Yharon looked down at Beaky.
  "I'm still hungry." Beaky said as he nudged the bones of his food towards Yharon.
  "Ok, let's get more." Yharon chuckled as he rubbed Beaky's head with his claw.

[The Dungeon]

  "Summon your master." Violet commanded.
  "Sure." The old man replied.
  Seth gripped his sword tightly, as he waited on the arena Violet built.
  "Just one tip, avoid his head." The old man said.
  Suddenly, the old man disappeared and a large skeleton head appeared in his place.
  The skeleton head made two skeletal arms appear and it let out a blood curdling roar.
  "You are the heroes of the old hag?" The skeleton head asked.
  "Yes," Violet continued,"You are Skeletron, correct?"
  "No need for questions, it's time to die." Skeletron charged towards them.
  Seth rolled aside and dodged the attack. Miles and Stella ran backwards, firing feathers at Skeletron.
  Violet jumped onto the arena  and fired a volley of Jester Arrows, followed by feathers.
  Skeletron glanced at Miles and Stella and his arms immediately moved towards them, grabbing the both of them.
  Seth slashed at the skull rapidly, but it seemed to do little damage.
  Skeletron's skull started spinning and it struck Seth, rendering him immobile.
  Violet quickly pulled Seth away from the skull, Seth collapsed onto the platform.
  "That skull is dangerous." Seth said to Violet.
  Violet nodded and fired more arrows and feathers at the bony creature.
  Skeletron turned to Violet, leaving his hands to crush Miles and Stella.
  Seth quickly ran towards them and climbed up one of the arms, he then slashed away at the joint.
  The arm let go of Miles and tried to grab Seth, but he dodged the hand and jumped onto the one holding Stella.
  Seth did the same thing and the arm let go of Stella, dropping her.
  Stella and Miles fired feathers at arms, trying their best to not hit Seth.
  Seth was like a machine, he dodged the arms and swung his sword at one of them. He repeated it multiple times in rapid succession.
  Soon, they had destroyed one of the arms. The other arm tried to get away but Miles and Stella quickly destroyed it.
  The skull stared as its arms were defeated in front of it, Skeletron then let out a blood curdling roar and flying skulls then appeared out of nowhere.
  The skulls flew towards Seth, Miles and Stella. Seth charged at the skulls and tried to destroy them but his sword just passed through them.
  The skulls struck him, making him collapse to the floor.
  Seth tried to stand up, but his armour weighed on him and his sword was too heavy for him.
  He watched as Skeletron rammed into Violet, sending her flying.
  Skeletron then turned to Seth and spun towards him.
  Seth watched helplessly as Skeletron spun towards him.
  He awaited his inevitable death as Skeletron got closer to him.

To be continued...