Once upon a bee

The last of the bees were defeated and Miles collapsed onto the floor.
  Stella collected the feather knives on the floor and turned to Miles.
  "Get up, Silly Potato." Stella teased Miles.
  "First, Violet and now you?" Miles replied as he stood up.
  Stella looked over the cliff and gasped in shock.
  "We gotta help them!" She shouted as she jumped off the cliff.
  "Wait what?" Miles asked but  Stella was gone.
  Miles looked over the cliff and muttured to himself,"Ok, Miles you can do this."
  He stepped back a few steps before running towards the edge of the cliff.
  At the edge he stopped immediately and said to himself,"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope, I'm sure Stella can handle that by herself."
  Miles then ran towards the nearby slope and slowly descended down it.

[Queen Bee]

  Seth closed his eyes as the Queen Bee and her minions neared.
  Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice from above.
  "Take this!" Stella shouted as she threw her knives.
  The minions of the Queen Bee were immediately decimated by Stella's Feather Knives.
  The Queen Bee stared at her in disbelief as Stella descended closer to the ground.
  Stella threw her spear at the Queen Bee as the weapon grew closer to the Queen Bee, it turned into a small tornado.
  The tornado struck the Queen Bee and it threw the Bee into the pool of honey, causing a huge wave.
  Seth and Violet were thrown out of the pool by the wave forcefully, they landed on the floor and Seth gasped for air.
  Seth quickly got up and glanced at Violet's limp body.
  "I hope she's okay." Seth thought.
  "Get over here!" Stella shouted.
  Seth hesitantly left Violet and rushed to aid his friend.

[A cave in the Jungle]

  Yharim had been called to this place.
  He pulled out a torch from his inventory and it immediately illuminated the cave.
  Around him were unfinished meat and bones of humans and animals.
  Suddenly, he heard a voice echoing throughout the cave.
  "Master you have finally arrived." The voice was quite ancient and mystical.
  Yharim continued to walk through the cave until he came to a large cavern where the majority of the bones were.
  "Yharon, what is it you had called me for?" Yharim asked.
  "Calamitas has betrayed you, am I correct?" The voice asked.
  Yharim nodded in response.
  "Tch, why don't you learn from your mistakes?" The voice asked.
  "Excuse me?" Yharim replied.
  "That's an ability you don't seem to have possession of, Master." The voice answered.
  Yharim growled in frustration and said,"What are you talking about?"
  "Take for example, when you cloned me aleast you told me about the project," Yharon continued,"Did you tell Calamitas? No."
  "How's Beaky?" Yharim asked.
  The voice chuckled and then all of a sudden, the room lit up revealing a weird-looking bird that was sleeping soundly in the corner of the room.
  "Does that answer your question?" The voice asked Yharim.
  Yharim nodded and asked,"Why do you take care of weaklings like that?"
  The voice replied,"In war, all resources are necessary. Weaklings are no exception."
  Suddenly, out of the darkness a dragon emerged.
  Instead of scales, feathers covered it's whole body. The dragon had multiple yellow eyes lining its head.
  "Well, hello Yharon." Yharim greeted the dragon.
  Yharon slowly nodded its head before it extinguished the lights that light up the room.

[The Beehive]

  The Queen Bee slammed into Seth, making him fall over.
  He quickly got up and retaliated by slashing away at the Queen Bee in a storm of mushrooms.
  The Queen Bee roared in pain and retreated away from Seth.
  Seth jumped away and quickly switched from his Wind Blade to his Old Lord Oathsword.
  Stella immediately threw a volley of Feather Knives at the Queen Bee, but it dodged the knives.
  The Queen Bee swooped in for another charge.
  However, Seth got ready and quickly rolled under the bee and he grabbed onto one of it's legs.
  The Queen Bee tried to shake him off but Seth managed to hang on.
  Seth quickly thrusted his Old Lord Oathsword into the Queen Bee's underbelly, he then took his sword out and plunged into the pool of honey.
  The Queen Bee roared in pain from not only from the wound but also the flames that were consuming it, slowly.
  Seth watched as the Queen Bee struck the ground with a thud, sending pieces of the beehive floor flying in all directions.
  The Queen Bee let a mournful roar, as it knew its end was inevitable.
  Suddenly, the Queen Bee spoke,"I never thought this day would come, all I wanted was to protect my hive."
  "What?" Seth was shocked that the Queen Bee could talk.
  "Well this is shocking for you." The Queen Bee chuckled.
  Seth nodded in agreement.
  Stella walked up to the Queen Bee and placed a hand on the creature.
  "I'm sorry we hurt you without understanding." Stella said with remorse in her eyes.
  "I accept your apology child," The Queen Bee continued,"However, I have just one favour to ask."
  Seth asked,"What is it?"
  The Queen Bee gestured to a transparent egg in the corner of the beehive, it had a undeveloped bee inside it.
  "Please make sure my child gets to live." The Queen Bee's eyelids drooped.
  "Are you okay?" Stella asked.
  "It doesn't matter, but please heed my wish..." The Queen Bee suddenly became limp.
  Stella checked for a heartbeat but there was none.
  "She's gone." Stella said sadly.
  Seth walked towards the Queen Bee and said,"We'll take care of your child, don't worry."
  "Hey guys, what did I miss?" Miles shouted as he reached the bottom of the slope.
  "What were you doing," Stella continued,"You were supposed to follow me down!"
  "I'm sorry." Miles whimpered.
  "You better be!" Stella shouted.
  Suddenly, they heard coughing close to them.
  They saw Violet, who was no longer unconscious.
  "Did you idiots take down that bee by yourself?" Violet asked.
  They nodded in unison.
  "Wow, maybe you guys aren't idiots." Violet had a small smile on her face.
  "Wait she's smiling?" Miles whispered to Seth.
  Violet grabbed Miles' ear and said,"Idiot, it's a one time thing so don't go thinking weird things."
  "Okay!" Miles responded painfully.
  Violet let go of Miles' ear, he then quickly tried to suppress the pain.
  "So anyone up for Skeletron?" Violet asked.
  Stella immediately jumped up and down and waved her hand in the air.
  "Okay then let's go." Violet ascended up the slope that Miles descended from.
  Seth grabbed the Queen Bee's egg and stared at it.
  Somehow, Seth felt that the Queen Bee was smiling down on him.
  "Hurry up, Idiot!" Violet shouted.
  Seth put the egg in his inventory and replied,"Coming!"
  He quickly ascended the slope and thought about the battle that would await them next.

To be continued...