The Girl in the Cloak

The Desert Scourge suddenly collapsed onto the sand infront of Seth.
  He quickly stepped back and stared at it.
  "Omg dude are you okay!?" Miles asked.
  "Isn't it obvious?" Seth rolled his eyes.
  The Desert Scourge lay motionless and then suddenly its husky body shattered into many pieces.
  Seth and Miles jumped back in fear.
  The cloaked figure ran into the sea of the Desert Scourge's remains, Seth and Miles curiously followed him.
  In the middle of the "Ocean" there were three treasure bags all of which resembled the Desert Scourge's husky skin.
  The cloaked figure walked over to the bags and picked up all three of them.
  "Wait thats our loot too!" Miles shouted.
   Seth quickly pulled out his Platinum Broadsword and held his Burnt Sienna in his other hand.
  The cloaked figure threw two of the treasure bags at Seth and Miles and they caught it in their arms.
  "You know if you wanted them you could've asked nicely." The Cloaked Figure said in a feminine voice.
  "Wait wha..." Seth was confused.
  The Cloaked Figure pulled off his hood revealing a violet haired girl.
  "If I were you, I would get out of here." She pointed to the furious raging sandstorm that was approaching.
  Seth and Miles looked at the sandstorm, it was a clear choice that they had to leave the desert for now.

[The Tyrant's Temple]

  "Lord Yharim why have you summoned me?" A giant long armoured worm asked.
  "Ah, Devourer Of Gods I need you to send a message to some special people..." Yharim said.
  "Seriously? Who could be so special in your army, that you can't send the message yourself?" The Devourer Of Gods asked.
  "No not from my army... my enemy..." Yharim spoke in a low voice so only Devourer Of Gods can hear.
  "Typical villan cliche." Devourer Of Gods laughed.
  "You know what... Just tell that I'm watching them and I will eventually destroy them. You know how to rephrase it don't you?" Yharim stood up from his throne.
  "Yeah whatever." The Devourer left for the entrance.
  "Also feel free to play with them for a while!" Yharim shouted before the Devourer left.
  Yharim didn't get a reply but he could tell that the Devourer Of Gods was definitely going to "play" with his enemies.