Huh?

Chanel POV

-RECAP: "Chanel... Can we talk?..."-

What does he want now? If he's gonna insult me more, I'm leaving.

"What?" I said, in I-don't-know-what-tone. 

"I have been keeping something for a while now, and I wanted to let you know..."

I raised and eyebrow. "And what is that?"

"Um.. Here it goes: You are incredibly annoying and I can't stand seeing you anywhere."

Yup, why do I bother. That's the problem... I still care about him.

"Thank you." I said, and turned around walking out of the yard, and into the house. Before I could reach, I was slammed against the wall. I gasped.

"You didn't let me finish." Justin said, I narrowed my eyes. Ouch, my back hurts.

"I don't want to hear anything. You're an asshole."

He clenched his jaw, and if I didn't know any better, I would think that he's going to hit me.

He came closer and closer, and put his mouth beside my ear. He whispered,"When I talk you listen, and wait until I finish."

"I don't have to hear whatever you have to say." I spat, "you don't control me."

He pushed me closer to the wall (if that's possible), but gentler this time, and brought himself even closer, to the point that there is no more space between us anymore.

Does he realize what he's doing to me? I've never been this close to a boy before,  let alone Justin Bieber...

"CeCe, would you fucking listen to me for a second?!" He said, sighing.

Instead of thinking about how he just cursed at me, I kept thinking about how this joke called me Cece. Who does he think he is? Anyway,  if this what 'butterflies in your stomach' feel like, then I definitely got them...

"I-I'm sorry..."

I think its impossible for my mouth to drop any lower than it already did, I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my sockets.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you and treating you the way I did, but I can almost guarantee you that this isn't me, it was the tough Justin... it was ne pretending to be an ass. If you gibe me a chance, I might prove to you that I'm better." He said, getting softer and softer as he continued.

My eyes softened.

To lighten up the mood, I said one thing I know would backfire... "it's okay, Bieber. I'm still your Belieber," I shrugged and smiled, "and you're still my king..."

"I'm everyone's king" he replied in a DUH tone.

Before I was about ro reply something,  he said seriously, "Listen Channel, I want us to start off as friends, then we could be whatever fate has for us..."

Deep bro, I thought.

"... but there is one thing I've been wanting to do from the first day I saw you -at scooter's wedding" Before a second could pass, he connected his lips with mine, and as bad as I wanted not to kiss him back, I couldn't... I tried to deny the fact that although he's a rude, disrespectful prick, he's everything i wanted. He's so sexy, but mysterious, something I've been looking for, for a long time.

He moved away and put his forehead, trying to catch his breath. My eyes widened. He liked it too, I can see that from the way he's looking at me.

"Now I'm satisfied," he said.