Decisions

Chanel POV

I guess this morning with Justin made me realize that I can't really stay mad at him. I just can't...

I have already washed up, dressed up, and eaten breakfast.

Let me just remind you how hard it is to control a child who has eaten at least 3 bowls of cereal, each different kind. Kian is so uncontrollable. I actually do feel pity for my mom.

Anyway, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM GOING TO SEE MY DAD SO SOOON! I don't think I was ever this happy before.

Ughhhh why can't time move faster. It seems so ironic and selfish of human beings to want time to speed up when they are bored, or they want a certain thing, but when they're happy, they want it to slow down.

Humans are just so hard to please, God must be so disappointed.

Of course, who am I to talk... all I wanted a few months ago was to be with Justin, but now that he's here, I don't want him as much. Maybe I do. I'm just so confused with my emotions right now.

"Cici? Can we go home, I don't feel too well..." kian whined.

"Nope, I told you not to eat all that sugar, kian... you have to be responsible for your own actions."

He pouted, but instead of giving in, i just rolled my eyes and listened to the conversation going on between Kendall and Hailey. They were taking about their upcoming modelling offers. (A/N I mean who wouldn't want to look like a model (Gigi and Kendal))

Of course, i felt a little insecure because, well, they're models and i am not.

But hey... I'm the one who is born with the cool hair, so whatever...

I honestly don't care about looks as much as other girls do, because if i did, then I'd probably be a bigger model than miranda kerr...

My dad taught me that looking good is what worries people and that's what makes them so oblivious to the real problems in the world.

I was interrupted by the sound of something splashing on the ground, and when i turned around, i saw kian with tears in his eyes and a puddle of vomit under him.

My nose scrunched up and he started crying.

"Kian..." i said, sympathetically. At the moment, i didn't care about the others, only my brother.

I held his hands and took him to the closest bathroom.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled as i was wiping his mouth.

"No, I am sorry, I wasn't paying attention to you."

He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"Now, I'll he get your toothbrush, and some new clothes. Stay here."

He nodded.

I rushed up the stairs, and went back down as soon as I found his toothbrush and toothpaste, and some new clothes.

Only then, I saw Justin crouching beside Kian, trying to confort him.