It was enough. He delayed his work with the velvet fabrics and apologized to the furniture cooperation. Took another left bagel that Jimin brought to ease his frustration. The day could have been going on like this, moody and just frustrated if not his phone rang short after lunch.

"Hello, cherry pout", V's voice said, making Jungkook lighting up immediately, a shy smile on his face visible. "How are you?" Jungkook inhaled and sighed, thinking of his frustration currently. "Trustfrated." He heard V chuckle. "Trustfrated? Cute." "I-I mean frustrated. FRUSTRATED." He blushed.

"And why is that so? Hopefully not because of me." "No, no! Absolutely not. It's because I needed to delay a work of mine. Because one of my deliverance got in the wrong place and I can't reach the tailor." "Oh? Ah tailor? Shall I talk to him? From tailor to tailor?" Jungkook's eyes widen. "You are a tailor?!" "Don't tell me you forgot. Or didn't you looked into my file at all?" Jungkook gulped. Right. Of course. V was a tailor. "A-and how is the name of your shop?" He asks, fear rising in his chest. "Baby. That's against the rule. Desperate to know who I am, hmm?"

Jungkook's finger clenched on his pen. Yes. He would like to see him. But also not. The blindfolding thing is too thrilling. "No...I mean I want...but not yet...until um..." Jungkook looks around, suddenly feeling embarrassed. "I know cherry pout. I know. Actually, I'm looking forward to it. What about you? Excited for Saturday?"

"YES! Oh, I mean...yeah..." he scratched the back of his head flustered. V snickered on the other line. With that godly voice. "So desperate and cute, cherry pout. Literally could eat you. That's why my plans for Saturday are just perfect."

"P-plans?" "Yeah", V said, but it almost sounded like a husky moan. "What plans?" "Tell me cherry pout....do you have any allergies?" "Um...no?" "Excellent. Are you okay with...wearing something for me?" "W-wearing something?" "Yeah....not for too long though. Since it's edible."

Jungkook gasped. "E-edible?!" He shifted in his place as he felt his manhood twitching between his legs. "Yeah....edible panties...can you wear them for me? Only if you are comfortable." Jungkook thought for a second. That would mean...V would eat that...from his...he gulped. "Yes, I want that. I really want that." He said in a hurry.

"Fuck, stop being so desperate Cherry pout. I can't handle that", V moaned. Jungkook scribbled with his pen on a white sheet in excitement. "What are we gonna do?" Jungkook asked finally, biting his lips. "Going slow....but...I also wanted to ask you...if you would be comfortable with touching me?"

"Touching you?" He looked around again, trying to figure out if someone heard his conversation. But they were all too far away. "Yeah...just...touching me down there." Jungkook stopped breathing for a second. "Cherry pout? You alright? You don't have to. Really...if it's too early...we still have time..."

"No...V...I think...I think I'm ready for that...if you can lead me through it." He heard V breathing deeply. "Thank god, I thought I overstepped it." "You never overstep it." Jungkook said. "I'm glad. Well then...I'm even more excited now. Can't wait."

Jungkook bit his lips harshly. His heart was pounding constantly, his fingers lightly sweaty. "Same...really. Really can't wait to be with you again." V moaned again. "Baby...you do this on purpose, don't you? This is going to be a torture to wait for you. see you then, cherry pout." "yeah. See you there." Jungkook hung up, smiling like a teenage girl.

A few days later, Jungkook was sitting with Jimin in their most favourite ramen bar at Friday evening. Jungkook was already a mess, nervous and excited to the edge what was coming the next day. Jin, the owner of the bar, laughed loud as he saw how Jungkook stuffed his mouth with noodles. "What's with you today?" he leaned against the counter, taking a little break as there weren't that much customers.