Mahogany brown

Jungkook was turning the lights off on that Tuesday evening, closing his studio after a tiring day of meetings and looking through his wood deliverance from Yakima, the carpenter. Jimin already went home an hour ago, while he was still adding design ideas for his customer he would meet tomorrow. Well not him- but his brother, since he was still abroad. He sighed, stretched a bit; his shoulders were tensed of sitting too long in the same position. His phone rang and he couldn't supress his smile, but also his embarrassment as he saw a little text message V sent to him. He already called him today - every day now since their last appointment.

V seemed to be concerned about his health, since he left him on that Sunday morning in a more fragile state. Jungkook won't lie, he liked that attention from V very much. Wouldn't he be that embarrassed about his behaviour on that day. He still remembers how he woke up at Sunday morning, calling for V shyly, feeling already better, but still a bit off. V didn't reply; so he carefully lifted his blindfold.

V was gone.

A little message was on the kitchen counter, that said, that he very much enjoyed that experience with Jungkook; that he's sorry he wouldn't be around when he wakes up, but that he prepared him a little breakfast. His cheeks flushed pinkish as he saw the little plate with fruits and bread and jam; a little rose placed in a little jar. Maybe it wasn't V but the staff. Or was it him? He liked the idea of V preparing him a breakfast with a rose. He liked it too much.

As he ate, he remembered how their meeting was, how horny they were, how amazing their sex was. Then it got a bit blurry, but he remembered very clear that he cried on V's lap, who fed him. He covered his eyes in his hands. "oh my god." He was never this embarrassed. Did he confess? Hopefully V didn't think weird of him now. He was ashamed of himself.

It didn't took long until Jungkook finished his meal and dressed up, as his phone rang. It was V. He was very gentle and cute, asking him how he's doing. Jungkook stuttered some apologies for his behaviour, but V just laughed and told him that it was expected after his high. Even if Jungkook was ashamed, there was that little tiny space of hope in his heart, and it grew even bigger with every time V called him.

Something shifted in V's behaviour to him after that day, and Jungkook tried hard not to be too delusional. But he cared. He was sweet, and his current text message just added to that. He wrote him that he hopes he didn't worked too much, that he should rest, and that he looks forward to the next appointment.

As short as it was, Jungkook cherished it with his whole heart. It felt...It already felt...he shouldn't let that thought come to him, but it already felt like V was his boyfriend. How much he wished that was true.

The parking lot was quiet and almost abandoned as he walked up to his car, darkness surrounding him, only streetlights illuminating the surroundings. He wrapped his scarf over his neck, rubbing on his palms as he sat into his car, driving to the wine café he would meet up with yoongi in a few.

The warmth of the café was really nice, the lightning warm as he walked up the spiral staircase; in the middle of it artistic lightbulbs hanging down, giving the ambience an even more homey feeling. The rustical wooden tables looked nice, and if Jungkook wouldn't have that case with his client he would have only enjoyed the visual of it, but now he traced his fingers along, looking it up. Yoongi waved at him from the other table across, laughing at Jungkook.

"You're late", he greeted him. "I'm sorry." He sat down, immediately taking the wine card. Both were focused on their wine card first until they ordered a little snack and two Masetto's. First chatted a bit about music and the club, about Hobi's silly new plans and then a bit about the Designer Con, until they reached the conversation they both actually wanted to talk about.