Pitch black

«Please follow the rope», the man said. Well, it seemed to be as if it belonged to a man. Jungkook was almost sure. It wasn't a very deep voice, but deep enough to sound like it. "God, I really can't see anything!" his left hand travelled over the rope, following slowly with his feet, while his other hand was extended helplessly trying to feel anything in front of him. But all he felt was air, and sometimes the Leather Jacket of Jimin in front of him, as his hand brushed over the fabric.

Jimin snickered from then and now from the touch, walking where the voice was leading them to. Jungkook was sure both would look really stupid if someone would turn the lightning on. What a shame he can't record it. Wait, do they have secret cameras here? It's easy to steal in the dark, or just disappear...

But then, it must be a special one with night sight...he should ask the waiter later. Finally they reached their table and their chairs. Was surprisingly woody under his touch. Wouldn't have hurt to add a little pillow there. "So...how does this work? We sure can't read the menu card", he chuckled. "I will tell you our menu's list for today." The voice said, coming from the right side now. "Go ahead then I guess."

While the waiter was gone with their orders, Jungkook tried to feel the surface of the table. Felt cold, woody. As he traced his finger over it, he got in contact with something even more cold and hard. Jungkook immediately recognized it as a fork. His hand automatically wandered to the other side, feeling a softer fabric, probably the napkin, and on top of that the metallic knife, just where it should be.

"Exciting, right?", Jimin squealed. "Yeah...I wonder how we are able to eat" "Me too." Jungkook heard his stomach grumbling. "I'm already hungry. Maybe hangry. Because Duckface didn't delivered the right fabric today. I was so upset that I forgot to eat a proper lunch, having a call with him for almost an hour. God, he seems so dense sometimes." ,Jungkook shook his head. Jimin sighs. A sigh that sounds much more annoyed than in other times. "Let's skip the boring gushing about work. We do that all the time there anyway. Tell me something interesting. About your love life."

Jungkook laughs. "what do you want to know? It's boring as well." "Please. You find almost every week someone to get laid." If Jimin would have seen him, he would have noticed how his friend cocked his chest out in pride, a smirk evident on his face. "Yeah, I got quite popular since I started to be on the scratching Team." "Eww, that sounds gross. Just call yourself DJ, like every normal dude." Jungkook laughed, slowly getting used to the darkness, but still not able to see anything.

"Ok, fine. DJ Black Rabbit" he sighs. "It's still cute", Jimin snickers. "Was a mistake to let Hobi choose my name. Now I'm stuck with it for the rest of my life. But anyway. You know...it's not difficult for DJ Black Rabbit to find a girl to get hooked up with. But it's difficult for Jungkook to find a partner."

"Oh? You're looking for a partner?" "My hook ups are all the same. Making out in the club. Getting home, having sex, nothing special. Most of them are gone by noon." He looks around a bit, unsure if other customers can hear their conversation. It's a bit scary not to know exactly how close or far away other people are, but most of them seemed focussed on their own conversation.

"Sounds like the perfect hook up. No boundaries. No problems", Jimin shrugged. "Yeah, but what if I want more than that?" He shrieks a bit, as a voice is heard next to their table. The waiter returned with their beverages. Only the sound of the glass hitting the wood and the pouring of wine is heard. Interesting. "Thank you", they both say at the same time. Jungkook tries to reach out for his glass. "Now tell me how I get that damn glass without making a mess." "You need to be careful and let your senses lead you. You heard where the sound came from, as he poured wine into our glasses?" "Yeah", "guess you should trust your other senses more. You should as a DJ."