Sand beige

It was already late at Sunday, as his doorbell rang. Jungkook furrowed, just finished washing up, as he opened the door, he couldn't be more surprised. "Yoongi?" "Yep, it's me", he waved lightly before giving him a brotherly hug, and walked straight into his apartment. Jungkook was drying his hair with a towel, while walking barefoot into the living room. "Did you forget something?" Yoongi shook his head, walking up to Jungkook's kitchen as if he's home here, getting some soda out, giving one bottle to Jungkook.

Yeah...Before he got together with Jimin, Yoongi used to hang out quite often in his apartment, so he was somewhat used to this. Both sat down on the couch, facing each other, Jungkook crisscrossing his legs, while Yoongi just let himself sink into the couch, his legs spread in a comfy man spread. He popped the bottle open and took a sip, Jungkook mirroring his actions.

"I did an awful job lately as your friend. And your whole situation made me think." Jungkook just nodded, agreeing that Yoongi almost disappeared in his life as Jimin claimed him to be his boyfriend. Now that he thinks of it, Jimin kinda steal him. Jungkook furrowed, but then listened more to Yoongi.

"...so me and Jimin had a talk, and, he went to bed, but I couldn't fucking sleep since that one thought kept bothering me" Jungkook licked the sweet liquid from his upper lip. "And what's that?" "The thought of why the fuck you are acting like a baby." Jungkook snorted, almost, offended, not even getting what the fuck his friend meant by that.

"Now what can you probably mean by that?", he was rather amused than offended. " Yoongi sighed. "The Jungkook I know wouldn't wait until a guy would court him, or wait, till he stands in front of his door with cheap flowers in his hand. The Jungkook I know wouldn't whine and sulk and get drunk without even trying to get what he wants, because", he took a deep breath, "The Jungkook I know gets everything he wants; because that's just the way it is, and I'm quite disturbed at why the fuck you wouldn't man up already and claim what's yours."

Jungkook looked at him with an open mouth. "Huh?" "Look, I don't care if you're the sub or bottom in that relationship-" "I'm not. I'm...both...", Jungkook said, blushing a bit. "Whatever, I said, I don't care", Yoongi run a hand through his hair, slightly frustrated, "all I say is, that you are the most stubborn, most competitive guy I know. Talented without even trying",

"Go ahead", Jungkook smirked, sipping on his coke. "You draw even prettier tattoo patterns than me, what really stresses me out sometimes. You are sporty, and a great designer, Jimin always admires your work. Blended into the DJ team in no time, your voice sound like one of an angel, you're just that perfect guy that I used to hate with all of my heart, if it weren't that I get to know you and your gentle and kind personality."

"Sounds like you have a crush on me", Jungkook smirked, sipping more on his coke. Yoongi meanwhile blushed. "I mean...you're pretty hot...and cute...and...maybe I had a tiny crush on you in the beginning", Jungkook almost choked on his coke, looking bewildered at Yoongi, "But that faded away pretty fast, and I accepted you as one of my closest friends. What I want to say is, that you are amazing. Everyone would be dying dating you, if you would show interest." Jungkook seemed to be in thoughts.

"But that's the issue here. You never showed interest to anyone. But now, Kim Taehyung happened, and you are so in love, I can even smell it in the air", Jungkook snorted, but then his face turned serious. "So stop acting like a spoiled brat and start courting him. Because that's exactly how a Jeon Jungkook would act now. Don't give up. Get your man." Jungkook was speechless. He stared for some seconds at his friend, who poured his heart out and almost fell asleep out of exhaustion, still drinking, while nodding.

Jungkook's face lit up to a smile. Yoongi was just like Jimin. He cared too, deeply, but in his own way. Indeed. Yoongi was right. If he wants Kim Taehyung, then he gets Kim Taehyung. "Wow", Jungkook said finally, and Yoongi got up as he emptied his coke, just right before he was falling asleep. "Yep...that was all I wanted to say...now I feel relieved...I did that and can go back to Jimin's warm bed." "No details, please", Jungkook laughed. Yoongi turned and stopped for a second, thinking about something while looking at Jungkook, but then he didn't say it.