Cherry red

Jungkook walked through the drug store with a little basket, taking the stuff he needed from the shelves. He stopped as he came to a little carton tree with lip balms on it. A little mirror on top of it at the wall. Strawberry. Rose. Cherry. He blushed unwillingly, remembering at how V sweet talked to him the other day. Calling him cherry pout. He wasn't a fragile guy, nor petite.

But he needed to admit that he liked that pet name a lot, liked how V was manhandling him, or talked to him like he is the most prettiest in the whole world. He was even aching for it, now since two days passed, without any contact to V, except his little text message from that secret phone number, where he gushed over how amazing the first meeting was, leaving a flushed colour on Jungkook's face as he read it in his little studio while other employees passed by.

He wrote back that he enjoyed it fully and looks forward for the next time, that would be on the exact day it was the first time at the exact same time, just a week later. He took the cherry lip balm out of his hold, opening it, smelling it. Wanted to smear it on his lips, but that wasn't allowed.

He placed it into his basket and looked into the mirror. Pulling his collar a bit to the side, admiring the purple mark on his neck V left on him. He observed that a lot, along with all other marks on his body. Never knew he would get attached to them. Always ending up staring at the mirror in his bathroom, travelling his fingertips over his hickeys and bruises. Usually it was him who gave those. Felt strange to have them on his own body. Strange, but not uncomfortable.

V was occupying his mind constantly. Not to know how he looks did stuff to his head, trying to imagine how he would possibly look. He knows bits of his shape, or his hands. Felt his thighs. Damn. Those thighs. Muscular but so smooth. A fucking turn on.

Yesterday he visited his granny and when she brought a bowl of fresh cherries from her garden, he couldn't stop thinking of how V was calling him cherry pout and kissing him while jerking him off, his slender fingers deep in him. It got that worse that he couldn't else than to jerk off on his granny's toilet, trying to get rid of his arousal.

Work was a pleasant distraction though, just the right thing to get his head off that mysterious guy with the velvety deep voice. So he bit his lip as he bought that cherry lip balm. Going to use it for sure for the next séance.

Next morning, Jungkook tried once again to call that tailor who still had his velvet fabric. If he don't get them at the end of the week, he needs to delay his work or change the fabric, which he won't. His fingers were impatiently hammering a beat on his desk, while he waited that someone pick up. But no one did. Only voicemail.

Dammit. He hung up frustrated and run a hand through his hair. Anger rised in his tummy. Now or never. He looked the location of the tailor up, determined to go to it when he's done with work. Probably a bit earlier today. After he finished a drawing for his new client, he could't wait any longer, grabbed his coffee and the keys of his car and walked down to the entrance, where Jimin met him, stopping him confused.

"Where are you going?" "To the tailor's shop." "Now? But I brought bagels..." he pouted. Jungkook grabbed one and smiles. "Thanks bro. I come back in a few." With that he got to his car and sat inside, driving away, leaving a dumbfounded Jimin behind.

He arrived soon after at the tailors shop. It looked a bit noble to him, antique almost. But it looked dark inside. "Closed" stood there. He got closer, only to see a man walking across the room. It was too quick, he couldn't see him properly. So he knocked. Waited. Knocked again.

No one. He knocked louder. Still no one there. Jungkook pressed his face to the glass door, shielding his face with his hands to look inside. It's dark. "hello?" His muffled voice sounded through the closed door, but no one replied. Jungkook huffed frustrated, walked up and down a bit, but then returned with a big pout on his face to his studio.