Deep purple

Jungkook rolled on his blue Vespa to the location he looked up. He could have used his bigger motorcycle, or his car, but he felt more like having his little Vespa with him, that he adored so much. While his other bike was fast and sexy, showing off his manly and adrenaline addicted side, the Vespa showed his love for uniqueness, Vintage Art and his soft side. The blue bike even had a name. Almost got treated like a family member, while he called his other bike just simply: 'Monster.'

Jungkook's heart pounded unstoppable, was nervous all night, only fell asleep as his tiredness took over. Now here he is, locking his 'tiger lily', patting it and placing his helmet into the little trunk. His hair got stuck to his face under the helmet, but he only ruffled it a bit, will rearrange them later. The sun was already setting.

Eyes curiously looking up to the castle. A pretty one. Wasn't mighty or big, but pretty. With little towers. Strange that he never knew about this place. It wasn't that far from his home, Only took him twenty minutes to get here with his Vespa. He inhaled sharply, his hands trembling a bit. His nerves got the best of him. "Here we go, Tiger lily...see you later."

His big eyes scanned the front, where a security was standing. Jungkook walked up to him insecure, the pebbles crunching under his feet. "Um..." "Name?" "JK" "Safe word?" Jungkook panicked a second but then remembered. "Oh, Lemon Tree." "You can go inside. Room purple is reserved for you." Jungkook nodded as the bulky guy made space for him to walk inside. Gosh that felt like he was entering some illegal mafia area or something.

But it was part of the whole game. The inside was surprisingly light and neat, furniture and decoration gave a noble vibe off. A heavy looking chandelier was hanging from the ceiling. White little statues were standing left and right, the checked marble floor echoing his footsteps. He stopped as he noticed the little black table that had a Vase full of red flowers on top of it.

It was his design. He walked closer to make sure it was really his, nodding satisfied as he saw his little signature; a 'JK' under the plate. Must be fate to be here. There weren't many doors on that floor, so he suspected the 'purple room to be upstairs. The wooden stairs led up in a curve, pretty aesthetic pictures were hanging on the wall, mostly showing black and white body parts.

Upstairs was another security guy waiting, greeting him. Jungkook gulped as he looked around. "First time?", the guy asked sympathetically. "Yes." "Which room?" "Purple." "Right there", the guy pointed to a door in the floor. "Thank you." Jungkook walked down the floor with wobbly legs until he reached the door, opening it.

The light was a bit dimmed as he stepped inside, closing the door behind him carefully. He looked around. Indeed purple. Deep purple. Almost the same colour of his missing velvet fabrics, that mistakenly landed by that tailor he never could talk to. There was a big bed with delicate satin sheets, all purple, just like the expensive looking chair, the curtains and towels in that pretty little bathroom.

There were chains hanging from the ceiling, probably to tie someone up, just as at the wall. A speaker with some cd's were laying there, on top of them an album of prince. "Purple rain", Jungkook smirked. The closed box on the table got his attention, just like the few blindfolds that waited for him.

He gulped. Where even were the camera's? He looked around a bit, looking at his watch, just to notice he should get ready. Jungkook startled as the door suddenly swung open and a woman got inside. "Oh, I'm sorry...did I startle you? I'm here to help you set up." Jungkook nodded quietly. He took his jacket off and waited.

The lady was beautiful though. For sure ten years older than him, but still very beautiful. "So...did you chose your blindfold?" "Not yet." He rubbed his hands, smiling nervously. "Hurry up then", she joked. Jungkook walked up to the table and took each in his hands. They were quite different. "This one", he said, taking the black satin one with a thin black lace around it. "Perfect." She placed it over his eyes, made sure he couldn't see anything and asked him where he want to greet his lover.