Rainbow motley

"Let's meet, cherry pout."

"...As in...?" Jungkook' ask, breathing heavily. "As in let us meet in the castle. The final time. I booked for in an hour. Can you make that?" "I can." "Good, then hurry up before I change my mind. Be in time. Be blindfolded. Wait at the door. See you at five." And with that, the call ended. Jungkook still stood there in shock, before he rushed to the shower, hurried to clean himself, prepare himself.

Holy shit, he will get V again. V will soon reveal his face...Taehyung will reveal his face...or so he hoped. It's ridiculous that after all that he witnessed, especially after his little card, still a little fear in him existed, a disbelief, that V and Taehyung are the same person. He shook his head as he dried his hair, looking at the clock.

He wanted to look breathtakingly. So he shaved, styled his hair, and chose an all-black outfit, Tight pants and a lose black shirt. He don't want to have too many layers since they will be ripped off in a few anyway. His pants tightened by the only thought of that. As soon as he finished, he got his car, and drove as fast as he could there. He couldn't wait. The lady greeted him with a smirk, blindfolding him. "Long time not seen", she said while adjusting the knot behind his head.

"Yeah...way too long", he said. "Where to stand?" "At the door", he said, his heart already thumping. "Okay.", she led him to the door, where he leaned against. "Enjoy your last appointment", she said, before she walked out. It was silent. Jungkook waited all excited, nervous, but with a smirk on his face. He had no idea how much time past, but he got anxious at some point, afraid that V really chickened out. He bit on his cherry lips, that he coloured with his special lip balm, startling a bit as he heard someone outside of the floor, steps, coming closer.

The door swung open and Jungkook gasped, met just seconds later with lips on his. He moaned into the kiss. V kissed him hungrily pushing him back. "Wait", Jungkook said. "Please set the camera up. I want to see this." V hummed and hurried to bring the items, setting the camera's up quickly. As he finished he lifted Jungkook from the floor, smashing him on the bed, while Jungkook screamed and giggled, quickly crawling up to him.

"I can't wait", he said, already working on Jungkook's pants, opening them up, quickly pulling on them aggressively, leaving some burnt on Jungkook's thighs by how fast he pulled them down. The shirt followed soon after, quickly unbuttoned, tossed away. He kissed Jungkook with need, with desire, rubbing his body on top of him, quickly breaking the kiss to undress his own shirt, going right back to latch on his neck and jawline, moaning lightly as he heard Jungkook's needy whimpers.

He broke the kiss once again, taking his pants off, just to lie back on top of Jungkook, rubbing his hard cock on Jungkook's, both parted through their boxers, but precum wetting the fabric in between. "I'm gonna fuck you, baby", he said huskily, and Jungkook only whimpered in response.

They made out for some time, V having the upper hand, dominating. And Jungkook didn't mind, only feeling pleasure, nothing else. He felt how V's thumb circled his hips, slowly going further down, slipping under his boxers, rubbing over his thighs, right next to his shaft. Jungkook's hips jerked up a bit, searching for more friction.

V's mouth latched and open mouth kissed his neck, sending shudders to Jungkook, who moaned in absolute pleasure. He felt so needy, so eager, needed V, needed Taehyung, almost coming just from all the ministration's V was doing to him. He suddenly left his neck, lowering down, until Jungkook felt V's breath over his pelvis. He stuttered his breath out, as he felt V's teeth grazing over his skin, sliding under his boxers, catching it in between his teeth, pulling the fabric down like that.

Jungkook moaned all the way, his cock sprang free and V's teeth lightly scratched over his thighs down to his knees, the fabric only held by his teeth, nothing else, like a hungry tiger. Jungkook was trembling already, gripping the sheets under him. V succeeded in taking those boxers off his lover, letting it fall from his mouth to the ground. He gripped Jungkook' ankle harshly, lifting it up, placing soft kisses there, an arousing contrast to his strong grip, making Jungkook pant in excitement.