Bright turquoise

It was Sunday afternoon as Jungkook was sitting on his neatly made bed, laptop on his lap, while munching on an apple. He felt a bit sore after the rough sex yesterday, needed some soft underground for his ass to ease the pain. But another pain was more prominent, the pain in his chest, since he was scared that V was mad at him. He overstepped it. He knows it. V told him several times that he don't want him to know who he really is. Currently, he was checking how fast someone can get from Ilsan to Seoul and back, and it wasn't that far, only 30 minutes, so there might be a possibility that Kim Taehyung drove to Seoul, to meet him as V in the castle.

Yes, he was still holding on that thought. And he won't believe anything else before he saw V's face. Call him stubborn and bratty, but that's who he was. He wanted V. He wanted Kim Taehyung. He wanted the whole package. What he needed was proof, or just an explanation why Kim Taehyung was playing that difficult. The first chance to have some proof would be on Tuesday, when he goes to Taehyung's tailor shop again for his suit. He was holding a little button in his palm, a brown bigger button, that he found after V left; on the floor in the castle. It was his chance to be sure. The second chance would be on Thursday evening, when he's about to meet Kim Namjoon, who sent him his possible free hours to bring the finished furniture along. He wanted to ask Namjoon a few things.

Kim Taehyung seemed to courting him, but was still denying it. And V was just....V. He was about to get carried away by reading the little article about the Ilsan tailors conference, as his phone vibrated against his leg. He shuddered for a second, remembering yesterday's event by it. "V?", he asked surprised as he took the call. "Cherry pout. Are you okay?" That was even more surprising . "Yeah...I guess I'm fine." He looked at the round brown wooden button that he held between his thumb and his pointing finger.

"I'm glad. Sorry for leaving in such a rush." "It's okay." Jungkook smiled. "So...After the last appointment...I think it wasn't a good idea to let you decide what we do. Should have thought of it beforehand. So next time I decide again, got that?" "Yes, sir", Jungkook teased, biting his bottom lips to supress his smile. He heard V inhaling sharply. "I see...teasing me already....to not leave you out completely I suggest you to prepare an apology present for me." "Will do, sir", Jungkook giggled. "But", he continued, "no tying up and toy games again okay?" "Understood, sir", Jungkook continued, closing his eyes in pure happiness to hear his voice.

"What would you prefer?" Jungkook asked. "hmm...kinda would like a little performance." "Performance? As in..." "Dancing." Jungkook nodded and smiled widely. "I see...you want a little strip show, don't you? Prepared the suggestion, am I right?" V kept silent. "Don't worry, baby...I'm gonna do it", Jungkook promised. "You...will?" "Of course. Now tell me what we're gonna do next time. Or is it a surprise as well?" "It's not. I wanted to play with...Ice."

"Ice?" "Ice." Jungkook sighed. "Sounds good. And cold." "I'm gonna heat you up, don't worry." "Oh, I'm sure of it." Jungkook laughed. "So...you're sure you're gonna give me that little show?" Jungkook shifted a bit in his place. "I don't know, shall I?" he teased him even if he made up his mind already. "You should." There was that irresistible dominance again. "I mean...I should practice for that...dancing blindfolded...stripping..." V hummed. "But you're lucky, I have the perfect guy for that to teach me." "Who?" V asked a bit too fast.

"nuhuh...I'm not allowed to tell you...remember?" "Right", V snickered nervously. "Guess that means you really are going to do it." "V...at this point you should know that I'm willing to do a lot for you." He wasn't teasing, he put all his heart in this sentence, earning a heavy breathing on the other side. "Good. See you there." And then he hung up. Jungkook smirked, well aware that he was giving V a hard time. He was almost sorry for telling him, but then he wasn't.

******

Jungkook ended up at Monday in Jin's bar, eating ramen while Jin cooked for a few guests, talking to Jungkook, since the stove was open just behind the counter. There were a few other workers in the bigger kitchen behind the door, dust coming out from there. His little ramen bar was pretty filled today, but Jin was handling everything like a pro. After a while, he took a break, another cook taking his place over, while he grabbed his own bowl, filled with a spicey noodle soup.