...

Daveed POV

We hear a door open ... then a shadow walks closer to us ... then I see Y/N..
" Y/N!" I say tugging at the chain ... all I hear is a laugh... she has a collar around her neck with a chain connected to it ... which the shadow is holding her by and her arms are tied behind her ... he walks more in light so I can see Y/N more... he drops her on the floor and she falls down motionless... landing on her knees... she's curled forward so I cant see her face but only her body... which mind you she only had on underwear and a bra... she was covered in bruises and blood .. and she couldn't even move...
" aww poor Y/N... can't even walk anymore..." he says Leaning down to Y/N... did he r-rape her?
" Don't touch her.." I spit out... then he laughs again... if that bitch layed one hand on her, his gonna get his as kicked for it!
" you think im frighten of you? Anyways.. Y/N why don't you say something?" He asks ... but she doesn't say anything .. she couldn't
" SAY SOMETHING YOU SLUT!" Hearing those words just crushed my heart and to add onto he kicked Y/N ...
" h-he-llo.." she says.. her voice raspy from screaming ...
" who are you? And why are you doing this!" I say ... who ever this mother fucker is I'm going to kick their ass!
" wouldn't you like to know ... hmm Y/N why don't you tell him! He is your soulmate after all..." he says ... but he knew what he was doing ... I wasn't going to get a lot of words out of Y/N... and that's why he chose her to explain it ...
" B-Boy.. friend.. M-Micheal.." she says weakly... this is the boyfriend she was telling me about!
" awww look at her.." Emmy says annoyed ...
" Oh shut up! Remember I'm here to kill you!" Micheal says almost walking over to Emmy but only for Y/N to stop him ..
" DONT TOUCH HER!" She says throwing her self at him causing him to fall ...
" what did I say little bitch?" Micheal says grabbing her by the neck and pushing her up against the wall.. I wanted to say something but I knew if I did it wasn't going end well.. for me or Y/N...
" y-you s-said y-y-ou wouldn't t-touch them!" She says in gasps...
" hmm.. I guess your right.. but I said I wouldn't kill them... you see torturing and killing are two different things hun.." he says dropping Y/N..
" well I'm getting really bored here.. what should I do?" He says prancing around ...
" oh I know! I haven't laid a finger on you daveed.." he says coming closer to me ... he goes to touch my face but I flinch when his hand even gets close to me ..
" don't worry I don't bite..." his says... you don't bite but you beat ...
"D-d-ont touch h-him.." Y/N says crawling towards Micheal
" or what?" He says kicking her away ..
" I won't switch soulmates .. y-you want me r-right? N-not them! H-hurt me.. t-torture me.. m-make t-them watch" what was she doing ? Did she want to get beat..
" I guess.. I would love to see daveed so upset trying to save you but he can't do anything .." he says ... wow his crazy... like what the fuck... I see Emmy roll her eyes ... she is clearly annoyed.. I mean when is she not ...
" okay look I'm going to give you guys a little minute you know to talk about your feelings.. I gotta take a shit.." Micheal says walking out.. Y/N crawls over to me and falls into my lap..
"Y/N what are you doing ? Your clearly so hurt .." I say.. I wanted to touch her .. kiss you.. tell her it's going to be okay... but I couldn't
" look I'm not actually hurt.. I have a high pain tolerance and I mean high but I'm faking it! But shhh" she says in a whisper... wow.. she's smart ..
" I-I k-know but I h-have to save you g-guys.." she says weakly ... she had to play along ...
" Y/N I can't bare to see you get beat.." and I mean I wasn't lying .. I couldn't see her get beat.. even if I did know she couldn't feel it... stil hearing her scream...
" we need to get out of here!" Emmy says upset ...
" yea but how do you even think we can?" I ask
" have the girl switch soulmates and then me and you are free! DUH!" She says.. no way I was I going to let Y/N switch soulmates!
" No! We Can't!!" I say.. I look down at Y/N and I can tell she is planning something ...

Y/N POV

Okay when I was studying about soulmates I read that you could temporarily switch soulmates ... it's hard but I know how to do it.. I mean everyone does ... it's like normally switching soulmates .. you both agree it switch and blah blah some stupid magic stuff and boom switched soulmates! Expect ... instead of both agreeing .. one of them has to think or say .. " it's temporary.. it's temporary.. it's temporary..." so that it only lasts a couple of days instead of forever .. yea there is still a chance that is fully works but it's worth a shot... I mean it's that or getting killed sooo...
" I have a plan.. just play along..." I whisper .. daveed looks confused but just nods ... then Micheal walks back in ...

Daveed pov

" awww y'all having fun? Planning a way to get out ... yea think again!" He says ... he grabs
Y/N by the collar .. he drags her so both me and Emmy can see her and attached her to a chain connected to the roof ... then the beating starts ... even though she said she couldn't feel it her screams felt so real... Emmy was annoyed again ... she really is heartless....