...

After work I head to the doctors .. just to make sure nothing bad or life threatening is happening...

" okay so your ears bleed and you heard ringing?" My nurse asks
" yep... " I say moving my legs
" okay well nothing is wrong with your ear so it could possible be your soulmate!" She says nudging me
" pfft! No.. I mean I don't even know who they are I work at a theatre! A musical theatre!" I say... wow well if someone at the theatre was my soulmate this was gonna be hard to figure out...
" girlll get that bag!" She laughs and opens the door... I walk out and head back to the hotel ... weird .. soulmate ...

Narrator POV

Little did Y/N know that this was one of the side affects of her kissing the wrong person... I mean yea she's  correct her soulmate is in the theatre ... but your ears aren't supposed to bleed when you in the same room with them and there singing ... they only should get louder...

Y/N POV

I lay down on the bed... my soulmate is singing again... I swear to god one of these days I'm gonna get them back! I mean I enjoy there singing and all but they sing at the most Random times! Mostly at night ... when I find them I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind ..I get an idea ... maybe if I sing what I want to tell them .. they could hear me ... I mean it's worth a shot ..
" can you shut the fuck up!" I sing... there still singing ... okay maybe it didn't work.. I'll never know until I meet them... I decided to just go to sleep... maybe I could get some sleep today

The next day

I didn't get any sleep... they kept singing! About some Alexander Hamilton dude! And like what did I miss? I don't even know anymore ... at this point the songs don't even make sense I've heard them so much... and then they will switch to something about a shooter? I don't know really .. but I get dressed and head to work ... that show I had tickets to is kinda soon... and it's in this theatre! Whattt! How did I never noticed ... what if my soulmate is in the play! I space out and someone walks up to me ..
" hello?" They says..
" oh yea sorry spaced out..." I say rubbing the back of my neck ..
" ha it's okay! Im Anthony but I wanted to tell you some threw up over next to the third dressing room .."
" oh.." I say picking up the bucket and walking over to the dressing room ..
" I'm so sorry! Wait your the girl who hemed my costume!" They say..
" and now cleaning your throw up.." I laugh..
" okay well I'm Jonathan! And your Y/N! I should introduce you to everybody else!" He says grabbing my hand ..
" but your throw up-" he cuts me off
" you can clean it up later!" I roll my eyes and he leads me to this big room ...
" everybody this is Y/N!" He says putting my hand up.. I wave shyly ..
" dude put her arm down! Your making her scared!" Someone with poofy hair said
" oh yea sorry!" Johnathon says dropping my hand.. I almost fall but catch myself ..
" hi I'm daveed!" The dude with fluffy hair says ..
" and this is Philippa, jazzy, Anthony, oak, johnathon, Lin, Renee, Chris , Sasha , " he says going down the line.. they all wave
" well I have some throw up to clean " I laugh
" uh John." I cough under my breath.. I hear everybody laugh..
" wow I like her already.." daveed says .. okay creepo.. I finish cleaning up the throw up and head to the janitors break room... I make myself some ramen while through scrolling insta ..
" mind if I come in?" Daveed says
" oh no I was just eating .." I say setting down my phone ..
" so tell me a little about yourself! I mean I'm gonna see you for a while so it's better I get to know you now.." he says taking a seat.. his the first one who ever asked ..
" Um well it's kinda long.. you got enough time?" I say .. he laughs
" yea I got enough! Practice doesn't start for another hour or so.." he says
" okay brace yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions " he nods and I start to talk ..
" okay I was born into a wealthy family.. but since they worked all the time they never even spoke to me.. I only got close with the maid.. she was like a mother to me! But soon the maid left... and I didn't know who I talk or trust ... so I sorta develop trust issues.. I never let my guard down.. because everyone I had loved left ... I also became really independent! Which I mean is good to an extent... time skip I had a boyfriend who was cheating on me and I was blinded by love and we thought we were soulmates well at least me .. and when I told him we weren't he choked me and said he will kill me or my soulmate.. I think that's it.. " I say outta breath..
" wow... but I have one question.. what do you mean everybody you loved left? You only talked about the maid .." he asks
" yep.. I had a brother .. but left when I was young .. and he said he would come back for me... but never came .. and then I would make friends and cling onto them but they didn't like that so they all left me... expect for ash.. she's my best friend .. oh then there's my boyfriend .. but you already know about him ... " I say.. his just surprised .. I see a one year down his face
" um you good?" I say wiping it
" that was so sad!" He says hugging me ..
" oh- I guess.." I say while shrugging
" what do you mean I guess! " he says .. I never looked at it that way.. I guess it was sad.. to me it felt normal ..
" I don't know ... it just feels normal to me.. that's what I've known my whole life.. people leaving me..." I say looking down ...
" hey I promise to never leave you.." he says tilting my head up..
" oh my god I just made this awkward!" He says putting his head in his hands
" no! No! Thank you for listening! But you should really get back to practicing! There calling your name!" He quickly runs out and onto stage .. I laugh and go get some fresh air .. my ears started to ring.... really again... I decide to just go on a walk to stop the ringing ...