never coming home, never coming home

Sorry I know I do so many Mikey Way imagines he's just so god damn cute!!!!!

       Mikey sat on the couch, braiding Jupiter's long hair. Jupiter was 6 at this time. Mikey's long legs and arms wrapped around her when he was done, his chin resting on her head as he inhaled sharply. Christmas music played through the house as Jaeger and Sebastian ran through the house, shooting their new ne guns at each other and the cat, Queen.

        "I should be happy, I know," Mikey sighed to his little girl, "But she's just..." he paused to take a shaky breath, "S-she's not here..."

       "T's okay, daddy..." Jupiter said, her fingers intertwined with the ribbon on her dress, "Mommy's gonna be home. She surprised us last year..."

       "I don't know, honey. She could be in battle..."

       "She could be on a plane back to America."

       Mikey nodded and looked into the kitchen. Gerard danced around with December. She jumped around and held hands with her uncle, laughing and smiling. Gerard was in his flour covered pink apron with chocolate icing dotted along his jawline. Mikey couldn't help but smile. He hadn't seen either of the two so happy in a while. Especially his daughter. December laughed with her Uncle Gee as he spun her and dipped her. Suddenly the doorbell rang and both December and Gerard froze. "SHE'S HOME!" Sebby yelled happily and jumped to the door, swinging it open.

A tall and well built man stood in the doorway wearing a general's suit. He held his hat in his hands, his gray hair sprawled upon his head in wisps. "Is your father here?" he asked in a grim and stern tone.

Mikey stood, his heart racing as he approached the man. The general handed him a yellow slip which he opened with shaky hands. As soon as he read the first sentence he dropped to his knees, shaking and gasping for air.

Gerard ran over and knelt by his brother, rubbing his back and trying to calm him down. "Shh, shh, it's going to be okay-"

"SHE"S GONE, GERARD! THAT'S NOT OKAY!" Mikey cried out.

Gerard felt tears brim at his eyes and wiped them quickly. He turned to Mikeyâs children and inhaled sharply.

âWhereâs mommy?â Sebastian asked in a quivering voice.

December mumbled âNever coming homeâ€Â¦Ã¢Â€Â