Stomachaches

Okay so this was happening. My heart was slamming against my chest rapidly as I stood up from the cold tiled floor of the bathroom. I reached a small hand for the bathroom door and pulled it open, finding myself looking into Frank's hazel eyes. "You okay, babe?" He muttered, wrapping his arms around me.

I inhaled sharply, "Y-Yes..." I choked out, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest. How was I possibly suppose to tell him? His breath was a mix of confusion and concern for me and it made me ache inside, hiding this from him.

It had been about a week of an ignorance from Frank and honestly this was tiring. I remember it was a warm Sunday when I finally made my way into our room. "Frank..." I sucked in a breath.

His eyes averted from his fender to mine, his breath becoming slowed. "Yes?" His slightly raspy voice asked in monotone. I sucked my bottom lip in, chewing on it. "I'm... Uh.... I'm pregnant..." I muttered. His eyes were the size of the moon. He shot up, tossing his guitar to the side and walked over to me.

I could feel the tears want to spill over my cheeks yet I pushed them back. Frank wrapped his hands around my wrists and looked into my eyes, his jaw that was dropped open turning into a wide smile. "I really like the name Cherry if it's a girl..." He mumbled, touching our foreheads together. My anxiety dropped like a waterfall and all I could feel was pure nirvana.