AMBULANCE

Warning!!!!
This may be triggering to some viewers. I don't condone suicide or anything of the sort. I don't romanticize is or think it's cool or fashionable. This is emotional shit that people do go through. I write to express emotion and stuff. Please do not read if you are easily triggered and if I see anyone romanticizing this behavior in comments I will report and block you or even take down this book so don't fucking do it. Someone requested sad imagines so here they are

I could still hear his words. "SHUT UP Y/N YOU BITCH! LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!"

My legs were curled up tightly against my body. I tugged at my lower lip with my teeth, my fingers twitching with every shaky breath. Mikey was gone. He just left me.

If he was gonna leave me then shouldn't I just leave?

My life was hard enough. My mother and father had died in a boating accident. I had no other family. I had two friends but... One just left me and the other was his brother. So I swallowed as much Prozac as I could fathom.

The words he said to me still pierced my throat, the breath catching. I couldn't stand to think--

Shut up! Shut the fuck up (Y/N)! Jesus fucking Christ shut up....

Stop thinking stop thinking stop thinking.

I couldn't stop. I stood up and felt the world around me swirl. I walked outside and felt the cold air nip my skin. The constellations shun in my eyes and danced in my hair. I just needed to feel feel feel. I couldn't.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "O-Oh God...." I mumbled and fell forward onto my knees, trying to breathe.

"Y-Y/N...." I heard his voice behind me. His footsteps neared. I wanted to run away but I couldn't. I was so weak and numb. He spun me around and stared me in the eyes. "W-what's wrong with you?! What did you do?!"

I let myself lurch forward over his arms. Maybe I could stop this all. Maybe it would work. Maybe I-