I never told you what I do for a living

For who ever requested this! (I do remember who you are I just don't feel like typing it)

I sat beside Frank, sketching out his profile for Revenge. He smiled down at me, "Why don't you ever do self portraits?" He asked me. I blushed, tugging at my lip.

"I like drawing beautiful things...." I didn't take my eyes off the paper, thoughts smearing with the ink that ran across the sketch of his perfect jawline that I only prayed I could recreate.

His eyes flickered with disbelief. "What the hell?!" He stood up and suddenly grabbed my hand, making the pen scratch across the drawing of him. "Frankie!" I squealed as he pulled me up and looked me in the eye.

"How is this perfect masterpiece not beautiful?!" He asked, staring me in the eyes. I got lost in the brown and green mess that was his eyes, the storm clouds brewing in them. This was the first time I realized I loved this man.

He brought me back self confidence. I had the urge to walk up to him one day and tell him, "Frank Iero, I am one fuck up off a human being. I am tired of hiding behind every sketch and logo I draw for you. You and your band. I see constellations in my eyes and I am not sorry. I see you and I feel... I feel home. I love you. I fucking love you."

"Jade...." He said and suddenly cupped my cheek, kissing me.

That was the first time we kissed. The second was when we sat on the couch together, drawing how we assumed we looked like as children. The 167th time was when we decided to spend the rest of our life together.

I sat in the nursery, holding our baby close. He walked in and looked down at the baby girl. He smiled, "Ive never seen a more beautiful work of art..."