Chapter 3 All New

I woke up in the morning to a knock on my door I quickly got up and ran to the washroom "give me a minute!" I yell, I quickly brush my hair and teeth not worrying about my pyjamas, I was wearing an extra big Markiplier shirt so I didn't have to wear pants, I answered the door rubbing my eye and giving off a yawn "I'm sorry to have waken you, but since your new I thought you would like a tour around LA" I gain my vision "Ma.. Mark?!" I look down at what I'm wearing and I swing behind the door realizing him giving off a laugh, I pop my head around the side "um you can come in and make me a coffee first" I said with a grin as he walked in, I grabbed the bottom of the shirt and tried to pull it a little farther down to cover myself a but more, the shirt was long but if I bent over you could see my underwear, he smiled looking at me struggle then realized it was one of his shirt which made him break out in a laugh, "umm I'll go get changed fast" "haha yeah you do that" I shut my door and slid to the floor holding my stomach trying to not be embarrassed, I threw on a black skirt that started just above my belly button and finished mid thigh, and I threw on a deep red crop top and of course long sleeved, I walked out of my room to then move to the bathroom "what do you like in your coffee?" I heard through the door, I plugged in my straightener to fix my hair "2 cream 3 sugar" I yelled back I fixed up my hair and curled the ends into light bouncy curls, I quickly washed my face and put in my contacts and some eye liner and walked out, I sat on my couch and threw my feet beside me as Mark walked over with my coffee, as I took a sip. I choked up a bit when he turned to look at me "wow you look very stunning today" I looked up to see him starring at me, I blush and tried to hide it with my coffee mug " well you don't look at shabby yourself there" "oh, I was reading the mug..." I turned the mug around "but it's blank?" "I just wanted to see your reaction, but you do you very nice" I felt my face getting heated " Th...Tha...Thank you" I slapped myself on the inside for stuttering, I finished my coffee and brought it to the sink and rinsed it out "are you ready to go?" He asked me "yeah, I'm just gonna brush my teeth and grab my satchel and I'll be out" Mark handed me his coffee cup and walked to his apartment I sighed and smiled leaning against the counter still holding the coffee mug and after a few seconds I rinsed the cup, brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and ran out the door locking it behind me, I turned around and lost my one of my flats and almost fell to be caught by Mark, "I'm so so sorry" "haha your clumsy" I smile and nod " I'm very clumsy" "okay well let's get this tour going" I smiled and we started walking down the stairs, walking outside he put his arm around my waist which made me flinch, he opened my door and closed it for me as well and all I could think of was *jeez... He actually is a gentleman * I giggled at the thought as he got in the car "what are you giggling about?" He asked with a slight smile "oh umm I was just... Well thinking" "haha, so what would you like to see first?" "Well other then your the first neighbour who is actually nice to me... Anywhere you see fit" I let out a smile to cover up the truth. We toured around LA and he showed me a lot of places and stores, we finally got back to the apartment and we were standing in front of our doors talking until a thought came to mind "hey umm... Do you think you could help me set up my computer?" It was a longshot but he agreed "I'll be there in a moment" he said opening his door, I entered my apartment and realizes there was still so much to unpack and my fridge was still empty... I started putting my bathroom essentials away when I heard a knock on the door, I ran over looking threw the peep hole and opened the door, I smiled as he walked in and I pointed him to the boxes with all my computer stuff, after a few hours of frustration we finally got it done, it was about 1am by the time we finished and I was pretty sleepy, I laid down in bed for what I thought was a few minutes and I ended up falling asleep, Mark pulled my blankets over me, I rolled over and cuddled into my bed, Mark sat on the couch and ended up falling asleep as well. I woke up gasping for air and hyperventilating, clutching to my blanket in tears... It came and went all the time and panic attacks weren't rare for me... I heard footsteps, quick ones but I couldn't see because my eyes were blurry and filled with tears, but I all I felt was warm arms wrapping around me and a soft voice telling me to calm down, I clutched to the arms surrounding my chest, digging my fingers into it. I turned to the tall figure and buried my face into his chest "don't leave me tonight" I whimpered, the voice said "I would never leave someone in pain" I let go of the man and wiped my eyes to try and see who it was but it was too dark and my eyes were too blurry, who ever it was laid down beside me and I cuddled into him still crying, I felt horrible but I thought it was a dream, no one could actually be this nice especially some one I just met... Only my brother ever helped me.. The thoughts bouncing in my head slowly came to a halt as I fell asleep.