Chapter 4 p1

I woke up with a headache and a note beside my bed .
~I woke up early so I went to go record, I hope your feeling better this morning, come see me if you need anything
-Mark~
After reading that my eyes started to burn, I forgot to take my contacts out and my eyes were very irritated So I quickly got out of bed and took them out, I brushed my hair and threw on my nerdy glasses, I brushed my teeth and walked into the kitchen still wearing yesterday's clothes, I went to make a coffee but realized I didn't have any cream "shit.. Maybe Mark has some" opening my door I heard laughing coming from his apartment, I scratch the back of my neck wondering if I should knock or not, out of pure curiosity I knock, *knock knock knock* "I'll get it" I heard foot steps coming to the door "hello?" "Hi Mark" I said looking at the ground "um do you by chance have any cream?" "Oh yeah, I just made some coffee, would you like to come in?" "Oh! Umm... Sure?" I replied with a smile, I entered the room and saw two other guys sitting on the couch "well well well, who is this pretty thing?" One of them asked In a mysterious way with a smirk spread across his face, the other one then said "oh this must be the girl we hear so much about" he chuckled Mark put his hand on my back realizing that I was uncomfortable, my eyes dropped to the floor, Mark faces the guys "Bob, Wade, this is (Y/N),  (Y/N) the one on the right is Bob and on the left is Wade" Wade then shot up from the couch and walked towards me, putting his hand on my waist and walking me into the kitchen, I flinched when he touched me, I was not used to people just walking up and grabbing me, "how do you like your coffee my dear?" Asked Wade, "oh um... T..T..Two Cream Three S...S..Sugar" I stumbled saying, I saw Mark walk over and sit in the couch, Wade leaned in closer to me and whispered in my ear "he talks about you non stop" I turned to look at him "Th..Tha..That can't b..b..be true?" "He talks about you as much as you stutter" Wade smiled and handed me my coffee, "there you go my dear" as he put his hand back on my waist to guide me to the couch, I looked at Mark like I was gonna start to cry, he stuck out his hand and pulled me onto the couch beside him, Wade then sat closer to me which made me move closer to Mark, Bob looked at me as if he was studying everything about me, "you have a perfect posture" he blurted out "Thank you" I said softly bringing my lips to the cup, "not to mention you're complete eye candy, Mark you got yourself a good catch" Wade then said winking at him, I darted my eyes to the floor tightening my grip on the coffee cup, Mark put his hand around my back, then started to rub my back which made me feel a little better but kinda awkward, "she's had a rough couple days, leave her alone would you" I relaxed a little more now leaning on his shoulder, I finished my coffee and put the cup down, " we should start the live stream soon so more people can watch" Wade turned to acknowledge Bobs words and said " Mark, you should bring your little girly friend on" giving anything wink accompanied with a smirk, " guys she's not my... Girlfriend " I gulped and moved farther away from Mark, I had so many things running through my head "aw Mark look you've gone and upset the girl" Bob said with another grin, I never liked being the centre of attention so I started to panic, I stood up quick and just blurted out " i gotta go do something!" And quickly left the apartment closing my door behind me I walked over to my bedroom and closed that door too, I changed into a longs sleeved shirt  that covered my butt and sat on the bed, I sat there for a couple minutes with so many thoughts going threw my head I thought it was going to explode, *knock knock knock* I looked up but didn't move "who ever it is can come back later" I said quietly a head ache started to set it, I brought my hands to my head then I heard the door open, and soon enough I heard a knock at my bedroom door "(Y/N)... You in there?" I slowly walked up to the door and opened it, I pushed my glasses up and wiped the tears off my cheeks, " are you okay? You left pretty fast.." I just let go on the handle and sat back on the bed "it's not your fault.. I break down under pressure... And I was kind of the centre of attention in there..." Mark sat on the bed beside me and I laid my head on his shoulder, " I'm sorry" "for what?" I soon asked " I shouldn't of brought you in when they where there.. They always do stupid shit like that to make me feel weird and I guess it got to you faster.." I wrapped my arm around his back and hugged him, " there's no need to apologize" he wrapped his arms around me and They felt really warm "do you really talk about me?" "He sat back taken off by my question "oh uh... Well I'm not gonna lie, you come up in conversations" I could see his face start to get flushed I decided to play around a little bit enough to still be innocent, I climbed up onto his lap and hugged him "am I really that pretty?" I asked in the sweetest voice possible "uhh, well... Um... Yeah..." I leant back a little to see his face becoming more red " are you alright I asked" again very sweetly "um... Yeah..." "Um,yeah? That's all you got?" I started wondering what was really wrong, I don't think I teased him that hard anyway... I looked down to then quickly hop off him, "AHH, IM SO SO SORRY!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT I CHANGED!!!" I hid the lower half of my body under the blankets slamming my hands into my face, " I looked up from my hands to then see him biting his bottom lip with both of his hands between his legs. I let out a giggle slamming my face back into my hands, "don't you have a live stream of something I look back up smiling " oh.. Um.. Yes.. I'll see you later?" "Sure" he quickly left my room as I popped my lap top on my bed and turned it on to watch it unfold.