Chapter 2 The big move

I woke up in the morning and started packing my things, my mom came to help me, I would normally shoo her out but it was my last day at home so I allowed it, my brother came in my room and sat on my bed we talked till supper and then we ate, I finished packing all my luggage and got it ready I was leaving at 12pm the next day they were all bringing me there, I fell asleep watching pewdiepie and woke up at 10am to him screaming in a video, I laughed and got up, took a shower, ate and woke everyone up a quarter to 11 we left the house by 11:30. As we got to the airport the tears started flowing starting with my mom, then my brother, then me. My mom started putting little notes in my carry on to read when I got to my apartment, she hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna die from lack of oxygen, she released her death grip and my brother immediately picked me up and swung me around then put me down again, then it was my dads turn as soon as I hugged him he didn't want to let me go, then he started to cry which melted my heart because my dad never cried unless he lost someone... And I guess he thought he was loosing me... I kissed him on the cheek and as I waved back at them I saw a tall blond woman with glasses wave, I dropped my bags and almost cried, "Jaime!" I screamed and ran up  to hug her, "I wasn't gonna let you leave without a gift from your big sister" I then broke down again, my sister had handed me a ring to wear around my ring finger " as long as you wear it you will know how much I love you and how much I'm thinking of you" I hugged her and told her I was gonna be late for my plane, I kissed her face and ran off grabbing my luggage I caught my plane just in time. On the plane I watched Markiplier's videos until I fell asleep... Waking up when the plane landed, I grabbed my luggage and my carry on and I walked outside to see a cab driver with my name on a board, he takes my luggage and brings me to my new apartment, I walked upstairs to see a bunch of boxes lying around, I drop my luggage and turned to go back down to see the apartment manager "umm.. Hi.. I'm (Y/N).." "Oh yes yes we have some boxes in that room I'll take them out but I can't help you" the man at the desk said, I pushed (H/C) hair out of my face and mumbled words under my  breath, I picked up a few boxes and started to walk upstairs while at the last step I tripped, boxes flew everywhere but luckily nothing broke, I hurt my ankle and I could feel it already throbbing, I let out a sigh as I sat there and curled my knees to my face, a tall man stood beside me "are you okay miss?" The mysterious man asked, I felt like that voice was all to familiar but I didn't move my face "I just tripped and hurt my ankle... There's so many boxes left to bring up, I lifted my head seeing this man holding his hand out to help me up "don't worry miss, I'll come help" looking up at to where the voice came from I dropped my hands and flinched backwards slamming into the wall "I...I...." I start struggling with my words seeing who the voice came from "my names Mark and who might you be?" " I... I..." I took a deep breath, looking down at the ground " my name is (Y/N)...." "Ooooh that's a beautiful name" he gives a warming smile still holding out his hand "I.. I'm sorry" as I give him my hand for help, putting weight on my ankle it hurt pretty bad, I yelped in pain as I almost took a tumble down the stairs I was safely caught  by Marks hand holding mine and now the warm feeling of another on me waist, my face blushed a bit red and I used my hair to hide it, "you shouldn't put any pressure on your ankle, I'll bring your stuff to your apartment.. Speaking about apartments.. Which one is it?" I placed my hand on his shoulder to keep my balance"uhh..  it... Its the second do..or down" I stumble with my words making me feel worst "oh really?" He says in a giddy voice he then picks me up bridal style, I gave off a gasp in shock and started to feel uneasy, he then walked me into my apartment, I was shocked at how strong he was but on the other hand what am I to say I don't weigh a thing, I giggled at the thought and Mark gave me a confused look, he placed me on the floor because nothing was set up or built yet "give me a few minutes to get the boxes up and then I'll help you with the things you need and please, try not to move" he gave off a childish grin and walked out, after a few hours it was now 10:35pm and a bunch of things were built like the couch and some chairs and tables, I hobbled over to the door to let Mark out and to thank him for help, after a few minutes of talking I smiled and looked at the floor then I looked up in a panic I started looking for my phone and walked into the hallway "SHIT!" I spun around the corner of the door loosing my balance and slammed my back into the wall and tripping "is everything okay?" Mark asked looking quite worried I dropped my head into my knees and let out a sigh of frustration "I lost my phone.. And I need to call my mom" "oh wait!" Mark walked over and bent down "I found it on the ground earlier and I guess I forgot to hand it back, he handed it back and accidentally light up my screen showing the fan girl side of me having a picture of him and his name as my background, I tried to snatch my phone as quick as possible but he already saw it and gave off a smile as a fierce red blush creeped on to my face and I quickly hid it but again he caught it and let out a chuckle pulling me up off the floor "th..tha... Thank you.. Again.. For... For all the help" I quickly turned into my apartment and with one last glance he turns to me "if you need anything.. Just knock, or text me" he smiles and opens  the door right in front of mine, I smiled back as he shut the door and I turned to do the same, WAIT WHAT?! DID HE JUST SAY TEXT?! I look through my phone realizing I took off the password knowing I would be home alone and I gave off a slight scream seeing his number in my phone.. He marked his name as Mark... With a heart? "Huh" I say out loud, I shrug it off and give my mom a call before jumping into bed after getting changed. I let out one more tiny scream knowing I just met my icon, I opened my laptop and curled up in bed turning on YouTube.