Chapter 1 The starting of a great life

I got off the bus and ran home from school, I threw my bag on the floor running down the hall to my room, my mom gives off a yell saying hi and to pick up my bag like everyday since I discovered this YouTube God, I threw myself on my bed and opened my laptop, waiting for it to load I changed out of my uniform, hearing my laptop boot up I give off a tiny squeal of joy as I open up YouTube, I could feel a smile growing on my face and just as I'm about to click on Marks new video my brother bursts threw the door "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!!" I smile and hug him, "haha thanks" I squirm out from his hold and I move my laptop, i moved to the edge of the bed, looked down to the ground and swung my feet, my brother threw his arm on my shoulder "are you sure you want to do this? Like I know your nineteen but... LA? Why so far.." He looks down then looks back at me, I smiled and buried my face in his shoulder beginning to tear up "I really want to be a game designer..." My voice cracked trying not to cry "I'll have much better chances there then here" I pause for a moment "can I.., can I visit you?" He asked I smiled and gave him a huge hug "haha when ever you miss me!" He hugged me tighter "what are you watching there?" I turned to my laptop almost pushing him off the bed "I HAVE SO MANY VIDEOS TO CATCH UP ON!! CAN YOU DOWNLOAD THEM" I started to cough " slow down slow down, why?" "so I can watch a bunch while I'm on the plane?" I was yelling so loud I threw myself into a coughing fit "haha it's the least I can do for you" he smiles and takes my laptop and my iPad and goes in his room, I walked out into the living room picking up my bag and started unloading it, my mom snuck up behind me giving me a hug and handing me a present "awh mom you didn't have to do that" "it's the least I can do hunny just think of it like a going away present" I opened it to then release its interior mysteries, it was a sweet digital frame filled with a slide show of pictures slowly scrolling showing the family and the little odd picture of Markiplier, my brother came out of his room and handed my back my things, I realized I can't push back packing any longer, I'm leaving in two days... Then my dad got home he walked up and hugged me and he told me that he had a surprise for me. We didn't have much money but my dad told me that him, my mom and my brother all saved up a bunch of money to give to me to start up my new life in LA "hunny... We thought we'd get you this apartment" my dad showed me a picture of my new apartment and it looked exactly Markipliers which made me squeal in joy my mom bought me a bunch of furniture for my apartment and all of my stuff has been moved there, I'll just have to bring it up to my apartment when I get there, I hugged them in joy and then realizing it way 11:30pm I thought to maybe go to bed and pack all day tomorrow.