the rain felt cold against your bare arms and hair as cedric gives you a quick kiss on the tip of your nose, making you giggle. he then moved his way down to press his lips to yours.

you swore time had stopped as your heart skipped a beat, cedric's soft lips feeling like they were meant to be molded with yours. you slightly tug at the ends of his hair, a groan escaping his lips as you finally pull away, your cheeks warm. cedric smiles, resting his forehead against yours, his cheeks also tinted pink.

you let out a string of giggles when he suddenly steps back, grabbing your hand swiftly before turning your arm around, allowing you twirl in place playfully.

"geez darling we're gonna be soaked after this," cedric chuckles, bringing you back into his arms as he snuggles his head into the crook of your neck.

"the rain is fun," you reply with a shrug as cedric smiles up at you sweetly.

"babe, try and catch me." you suddenly say out of the blue as you quickly wiggle out of his embrace, racing off into the field.

cedric throws his head back with a laugh from your child like behavior, though he plays along, nonetheless.

"come back here!" he shouts, chasing after you.

you giggle loudly, speeding up even more, not knowing he was hot on your tail. your eyes suddenly widen and you let out a sequel when you feel his arms take a hold of your waist, picking your body up from the ground.

you let out scream as he friskily spins you round and round, the rain now pouring on the two of you.

cedric places you back down on the ground gently, kissing your forehead as both your laughs die down, though his breath hitches when he glanced at your apparent attire.

your white tank top was now soaked and see through, giving him a very clear view of your f/c lacy bra.

cedric cleared his throat, blushing madly as he tried his hardest to keep his eyes on your face and not your chest.

with one swift movement he takes his sweater off, hurriedly pulling it down above your head, instantly covering you as you embarrassedly look down at the muddy grass while hiding your hands in the sleeves of his sweater.

"you know you look so cute in my clothes," he flirts casually, curling his fingers in the ends of your hair, watching as you were practically swallowed in the oversized material.

you shake your head, trying to hide your blush while also trying not to glance at his now glistening abs, when you hear a sudden voice yelling across the field.

"hey, you kids!"

your's and cedric's eyes widen as cedric swiftly grabs his wand out.

"cedric!" you scold him, snatching his wand.

"let's just get out of here!" you whisper-shout while grabbing his hand, practically dragging him across the field as you sprint.

"wait, y/n, i'm gonna fucking fall!" cedric warns you, almost slipping on the wet grass as you can't help but let out an immature giggle, imagining your perfect boyfriend falling flat on his face.