It didn't make sense.

"And what if you're wrong? What if the graves have what they are supposed to?" Thea asked with a hard expression.

"Then we interrogate Adrian as we planned and then we interrogate the last person who saw Aria before she died," Katrina responded.

"I thought you already interrogated her ex-boyfriend?" Starr spoke.

"I did, but with this new information, his story might be flawed," she replied.

"Ex-boyfriend?" Elias muttered questioningly.

"Finn Grimes. I thought you knew him?" Katrina asked. A deadly look grew on the triplet's faces, the same look a certain-someone had when she was angry.

It was dangerously familiar.

Luca couldn't help looking. Seeing the familiar glare and the scowl, he exhaled slowly. She was dead. But Leia was dead too and now here she is...

"What did he say the first time you interrogated him?" Felix grumbled, not answering Katrina's question.

"He said the last time he saw her was at school and that he loved her and what-not," Katrina told them listlessly.

Milo scoffed as he ground his back molars together. Felix fisted his hands, his knuckles stark white as his bright eyes darkened.

"Bullshit," Elias growled under his breath.

Everyone else's faces morphed into one of confusion.

"What do you mean?" Katrina queried.

"Finn was no different from the sperm donor and birth giver. He helped sell Aria to the black market. When they weren't abusing her then it was Finn who was hurting and violating her. The sperm donor forced Aria into the relationship because Finn's dad was a drug dealer and it got them their drugs for cheaper," Felix grumbled bitterly.

The triplets still vividly remembered their sister's screams and cries when Finn defiled her, or when her parents abused her and harassed her. It would be permanently etched in their minds as vivid as looking at her wounds and bloodied body when they were finished with her.

Luca's head shot up.

Violating?

No. No. No.

A wave of different emotions crashed into him at once. Rage, red-hot, and burning. His heart shattered, his chest aching, and the feeling powerful.

His Diavola-

He couldn't breathe. He stood up without a word and without a glance at everyone else and walked out of the room. Walking fast and without a destination, he kept going. Tears burned his eyes and fell out without permission.

He couldn't breathe. He couldn't get air.

Finding an empty office, he didn't think before he slammed the door shut and found his fist flying into the wall. Hot, angry tears streamed down his face as he went over the words.

"Violating."

"Forced."

His Diavola. Trafficked. Abused. Violated.

And she didn't say a damn word.

Back in the room, Katrina found it hard to breathe as she covered her mouth and her eyes remained on the ground. The unshed tears, at last, spilled over.

Her best friend had been raped.

A fire sparked in Ida's chest, igniting something long forgotten.