~Knife~

-"Someone has to have blood on their hands. Someone has to clean up the blood. And someone must bleed."-

_____________________________

Luca's POV

"You're leaving?"

She sat straight up in bed, eyes still red and swollen. Her skin was still sickly pale with bruises and scratches. The white bandages covered all of her serious injuries, including the one on her back. She wore one of my shirts, the material way too big for her.

I love her so much.

"Only for a little while, I promise," I told her, kissing her forehead. When I felt it blazing warm, I felt her forehead again with the back of my hand. I frowned when I realized she had a fever.

"Go to sleep and take the painkillers," I told her softly, guiding her to lay back down. She knew better than to argue with me about this, so she let me guide her on her stomach. She wasn't allowed to sleep her back because of the re-brand and she couldn't sleep on her side because of the graze wound on her shoulder.

So the only option was her stomach, even though she had bruises and cuts there too.

Moving her hair I directed her head to the pillow, watching as she turned her face to the side after wincing from the ache. I frowned again, hating how she had to do this.

"I'm a call away, okay?" I told her, caressing the small cut on her cheekbone. She nodded, eyes drooping. I put her phone beside her pillow so she wouldn't have to reach too far to get it if she needed something. She's so beautiful. Inside and out.

"I love you," I told her, loving the way I could say that out loud now.

"I love you," she said, giving me a small smile.

I kissed her temple one last time before I grabbed my keys.

I walked out of the room and out of The Lux, going into the Bugatti that awaited me. My hands clenched around the steering wheel, thinking about what I was about to do.

It had been three days since the attack.

And today was the day we got revenge.

Yesterday and the day before, the guys, Ida, and Starr worked tirelessly to interrogate everyone they could get their hands on. After a long fifty hours of interrogation of almost three hundred people later, we finally found the mole.

One member saw him acting suspiciously the day of the attack, saying that he was talking on his phone constantly and would get jittery when people got too close to him.

His name was Lewis Vale and he said he would tell us everything if we stopped torturing him.

We weren't going to stop but he didn't have to know that.

I was going to the base now to finally find out who did this.

I just know, whoever this person worked for, I would get revenge either way.

~

Getting out of the car, I walked into the base. I saw Antonio and Matteo the second I step foot inside. I saw the dried blood on both of their hands and the bruises forming on their knuckles. I nodded to them, knowing that I was not playing the nice guy anymore.

My hands almost shook in need to hit something.

"How is she?" Matteo asked as we walked to the basement.

"Still shaken up but fine," I responded, my jaw tightening when I remembered what it was like to see her that day.

I think that was when I realized I loved her. It was at that moment that I knew that I didn't know what I'd do if she was gone from this world. I didn't know whether or not I'd go insane or kill myself. All I knew was that I couldn't lose her when I just got her. She was someone who understood me and wasn't afraid. She made me smile and go crazy at the same time and I couldn't lose that.