~Blood Oath~

- "The best way to trick a fool is to let the fool think that he is tricking you" -

_______________________________

Cars were pulling over. 

The Italians watched out the window how taxis and people moved over to the curbs as if they were emergency services. It was incredible; incredible and unnerving. These people worshipped the King like he was a God.

It was disgusting. 

Did no one have a backbone? Just because armored, blacked-out, SUVs were coming through, they pulled over like it was some royalty driving through New York City. A look of pure appallment and disgust took over Luca's face. No one should be treated like this --no man should be treated like a God. 

The second he got the chance, he was going to take the King off his pedestal and show him what it meant to suffer like everyone else. Just the thought had all disgust vanish, being replaced with satisfaction. 

A moment later, the car came to a stop and the Italians took in the sight in front of them, not seeing anything like this before. 

It was a dome-style arena. Like a football field but bigger. It was all black and had a reflective glass. Red and gold lights illuminated it all around. All the buildings around it were dark and had no light, the arena was the only one that was lit up. Its red and gold lights made a shape in the sky, in front of the clouds.

A capital K.

It was their most notorious fighting and execution arena. These arenas were stationed all around the world, but this was the most popular. Only one opponent was faced with all the people who wronged the Mafia.

The right hand that everyone hears so much about.

This was the last round of the prisoner's fights. Each individual had killed and fought to get a chance to get close to this. After this fight, after they won, they would have freedom. All they had to do was kill the Right Hand to get it. Simple, right?

He is the only survivor. It is a fair fight but he manages to win every time.

It shows what he is capable of even though they don't know who he is. It shows that the King's rule is the supreme rule of the land. Luca always thought it was barbaric and appalling; the way they made hundreds of people fight to their deaths just to fight some more, with the hopes of seeing the sky again, just to die in the end. 

It was inhumane. It was vile and the King needed to be killed for it. 

The four men with the other thirty men approached the entrance but the men stopped right at the entrance when the Italians and Blade walked right in.

It was clean and had an essence of wealth. Luxury couches and chairs were at the entrance with an open bar. Not one person lingered except for them. The place smelled of relaxed smoke, leather, and velvet. This didn't smell or look like an execution place.

But the scene of the metallic blood would come later.

Blade didn't need to show his tattoo to receive entrance. The scar on his face was enough to make them open the door and look down in respect.

He led him to the private seating area at the very top of the arena where the glass was the only thing between them and the thousands of empty chairs. The three Italian men stared in awe at the enormous humanless arena. You could see the curve of the dome-style architecture. In the center of the gigantic room with high ceilings and the clearing with a net surrounding it.

It was a concrete floor that looked cold to the touch. You could barely see the bloodstains as they had been carefully cleaned with bleach.

Luca looked over to Blade who handed his knives and gun to a man in a suit who held a wooden crate.