~Mondays suck~

GUESS WHOS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!! MISS ME? (don't lie I know you did) TIME FOR MORE OF THIS SUPERIOR STORY. GOD I REALLY AM AWESOME ARENT I? (say yes or ill cry)

in all seriousness, I am very glad to be back and I hope you guys continue to enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it. I'm sorry for such a long break but I'm glad to be getting back into the swing of things. Without further wait, let's continue on to the next chapter.

---------------------------------------Tommy's POV--------------------------------------------------------

"TOMMY YOU FUCKING CHILD WAKE THE FUCK UP OR L'MANBURG WON'T BE THE ONLY THING I BLOW UP"

What the fuck? Why am I waking up to Wilbur screaming at me?? "Wilbur???"

His voice went ever so slightly quieter, but still loud and clear, "Yea dude you kept rambling about some random stuff last night and ended up falling asleep, I would usually just hang up but I'll never turn down a chance to scream at you!" In reality, Wilbur stayed on the phone because he liked knowing the kid was safe, and that if anything were to happen, he was only a word away.

"Ok ok, but now I have to get ready for school. I'll stream later though."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. After the call disconnected I slide over to my closet, shifting through my clothes and throwing on my usual fit. I look in the mirror as I walk out of my room, quickly fixing my posture, at this rate ill be a walking "o" by 25. I walked downstairs to see motherinnit in the kitchen cooking some breakfast. 

"Hey Tom, eggs are on the stove if you want anything. I have to get to work but ill be home for dinner. Have a nice day at school" She smiled at me, giving me a quick side hug before grabbing her purse and motioning towards the eggs again.

"I'm fine mom I'll eat at school," I never really was hungry in the morning, it kinda messed with my stomach if I ate too early. Instead, I opted for drinking the coldest water I could find in my house, chugging it down before walking towards the door, grabbing my bag on the way out. I started walking and saw 2 figures up ahead, the taller one messing up the shorters hair as she shoved him away lightly. I recognized the 2 as Bee-Bee and Asher almost immediately but decided to stay back. I didn't want to be a burden and they looked like they were having fun.

Halfway through the walk the shorter, Bee-Bee, turned around and noticed me. Not knowing what to do I acted as if I hadn't noticed her glance, watching out of the corner of my eye as she turned back around and continued to walk. It's strange that that small of an encounter would affect me that much. To others,it would just seem normal, but to me it really hurt. It's not really the fact of I want to be in Asher's place, it's more of I want a place for myself. I don't know how Asher feels about me but I always feel some sort of unfamiliarity when I am with the 2, like a puzzle piece that doesn't quite fit. I didn't want to make a big deal over one glance so I just shook it off and went back to walking, maybe she didn't recognize me? I hope that's all it was.

We finally reached the school and I quickly split away from the 2, finding my usual group of friends and talking with them for a moment or two before the bell rang and we split apart to find our first hour classes. I had Math first so I went towards Mrs. Onario's room and found my way to my seat. I hated this class for a multitude of reasons, the main ones being math is one of the most boring subjects on the planet, and I have 0 friends in this class. There was one kid in the back who knew who I was because he had watched a video of Wilbur's and upon seeing the familiar face of his classmate, pieced together what was going on, but asides from that I don't even know if any of them know my name. 

The class went by agonizingly slow, but soon the bell finally let out a, very loud, ringing noise. I quickly got all of my stuff together and walked out of the room and towards Mr. Marvins. I stopped to talk to one of my closest friends, but not for too long because I didn't want to repeat the occurrence of being late last week. I actually got to class pretty early and decided I would just text Wilbur for the next 3 or so minutes. (idk how long the UK has between classes so Ima make it 8 minutes because I want to talk to WIlbur. Dont like it? fight me :D)