~You are my girlfriend??~

---------------------------y/n pov--------------------------------------------

I woke up around 9 am and decided that today I would go into town and just explore for a bit. I took a quick shower, and picked out an outfit that would compliment my e/c.

 I took a quick shower, and picked out an outfit that would compliment my e/c

(This is your outfit)

I went downstairs and saw that my mom cooked some eggs for breakfast and left saying "going to some interviews, ill be back around 9." I was perfectly fine with that because it gave me some time to myself. Now don't get me wrong, I love my mom. She has always been there for me, but sometimes I just need a moment for myself.

I got my dark green frog bag, and headed out the door

(That's the bag, except in dark green)

Town wasn't too far from my house and it was nice out so I decided I would just walk. The walk over wasn't very exciting, but when I got there I explored for a bit, looking in varies shops and just walking around before sitting down. I out my phone and go onto twitter, I have a bit of a reach, 10k. I decided I should probably post something.

I sighed and just sat there for a second, thinking about what it was like before the divorce, but the thing way, I could barely remember

I sighed and just sat there for a second, thinking about what it was like before the divorce, but the thing way, I could barely remember. I heard someone approaching me and looked up to see a boy around my age wearing... Full diamond armor??? I couldn't help but chuckle at this. He walked up to me and stood there for a second before pointing at me and saying, "You are my girlfriend now."

I was taken aback by this, staring at him in confusion for a second. He looked back and forth between me and the camera before I laughed a bit and said, "bet, ok"

He looked shocked for a second, "wait. really?"

"in your dreams" I said while smirking. He asked me if it was ok for my face to be in his video and I said sure just as long as its not on some strange child pornography website.

After that strange interaction i stayed in town for a tiny bit more before going home. I decided I would write and watch some movies until My mom got home. I turned on the TV and looked for a bit before deciding on watching the nightmare before Christmas (because every day is Halloween/Christmas). By the time the movie was over my mom got home from her interviews.

"hey mom, how did the interviews go?" I asked, turning to look at her.

"I think they went well, but I guess we will see. Did you eat?"

"Yea, and yup I grabbed something while I was in town"

"ok, I'm exhaughsted" she laughed

"yeaa same" I replied.

we both decided to call it an early night, and headed off to our rooms. I got inside my room but I couldn't stop thinking about earlier with the boy. He was tall, around 6'3 maybe, messy blonde hair and these gorgeaus blue eyes. I couldnt help but laugh at myself, it isn't like i'll see him again, no point in aweing over his looks...

A/N 

SORRY THAT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TO CHOIR AND WHATNOT AHHH. also im not good at writing ling chapters and still making them decent so if they are short just know that I only do that to make sure that you enjoy reading it haha. Ill start writing a new part right away while I wait for my teachers to unlock assignments.