~whats your name?~

A/N no more excuses. I've been really fuckin lazy recently, and I am sorry. When I started this book I didn't expect it to get this big, and I didn't really know what I was going to do with it but it gained traction really fast and soon over 10 THOUSAND people were waiting for an update. 

So instead of anymore excuses lets start over. Hi! Im Neph! This is my book. I can't promise when i'll update, but I will try. If you wanna come talk to me and some of the greatest people I have met you can join my discord server! :)) the link will be at the end of this chapter, enjoy!

-----------------the bunny bitchboy POV-----
We sat there and wrote for what seemed like hours, Asher gave us advice every now and then. Something was off with Bee-Bee, but I couldn't quite tell. Every once in a while I would catch her eyes lingering on me after a short conversation. I tried to just not think much of it since there was a large chance she was just zoning off. After a bit we had 2 pages total. We sat back, exhausted from all the writing, and wanting to chill for a second. 

"Well I gotta hand it to you two, you guys got a lot done." Asher gestured towards us.

"We could've gotten more done if this bitchboy would get better on focusing." Bee-Bee jokingly scoffed at me.

"Oh yea coming from the one who got caught staring at me every 2 seconds." I laughed back.

"Ok Bunny but how would u know I was looking at you every two seconds unless you looked at me every two seconds?" She shot back almost immediately.

"Is this... Flirting I hear?" We both look over to see Asher sitting there with a smug look on his face. 

"NO"

"NEVER" we both said at once.

----------- Bee-Bee POV---------------

"Sure.... Well you two, I have to get going. Dont miss me too much, though I know you will," he said, giving us a smirk before walking over to me and giving me a quick hug, leaving the room.

After he left Bunny and I stayed quiet before bunny let a question slip from his mouth.

"Whats your name?" He studied my face, landing on my eyes and waited for a response.

I was shocked that he actually asked, not having an answer for a good minute before laughing a bit, saying "Now Bunny, that not how this works."

He had an expression of interest on his face, laced with what seemed like a sort of frustration, not angry though. "I know, its just... I don't really like secrets" he sighed out, looking down at his hands.

I understood wher he was coming from. I didn't enjoy secrets either, but it wasn't really a secret. We both knew that at any given moment we could easily find out the other's name, just chose to not. Also there was something deeper, a feeling that once he found out my name the mystery would die down and with it our friendship. That was something I wanted to grasp on to for as long as I possibly could, I wasn't losing grip yet.

"Hey dont think of it like a secret, more like a mystery!" I said, trying to light up the mood. It seemed to work since he started lightly laughing.

"I have some time before I have to go home, how about we do something fun?" He smiled at me and waited for an an answer.

"What do you propose?" I was quite skeptical of the vague offer.

He jumped up and stretched an arm out to me. I looked at him for a second before shaking my head and grabbing his arm and letting him pull me up. He drug me over to my bay window, opening it and carefully taking out the screen. After the screen was out he looked out, muttering something to himself before stepping onto the small ledge right outside the window. I was a bit confused but walked over there anyways, he lifted me up and git me onto the roof, climbing up after me.

"Wow Bunny, have you been spying on me or something? How did you know we could get up here?"

He chuckled and gave me a simple response, "theres always a way up Bee-Bee, you just gotta look for one." Ill be honest I didn't quite know what he meant, but I mean we were up here nonetheless.

The sun was starting to set so we sat up on the roof, watching all the different colors blend together. I looked over at Bunny. He looked very different in this lighting. His deep blue eyes were very prominent against his skin color, they looked focused on everything going on, like he could pinpoint every shade in the sky. He looked over at me and laughed.

"Whatcha lookin at Bee-Bee" he teased, not much meaning behind the words.

"Oh nothing Bunny, just wondering how the hell I deal with you every day." I gave him an innocent smile and went back to facing the sky. It got dark fast and in what seemed like a moment it was time for Bunny to leave. We jumped down onto the ledge and back into my room, replacing the screen and closing the window. He collected all his things and I decided, since im so nice, that I would walk him home. We hopped out onto the street, and started walking in the direction of his house, laughing and talking about the most random things. Too soon we arrived on his front steps.

"Well Bunny, as always it was, well, ok to see you I guess." I joked at him pretending like it wasn't the highlight of my day.

"Well woman don't think you have to hang out with me, you know how many women are dying to hang out with the one and only T- Bunny?" He stumbled over his words for a second but quickly regained his composure, I didn't really think much of it.

"Bye Bunny!"

"Goodbye Bee-Bee" he smiled before walking in his house and closing the door, leaving me in the cool night air. I stayed there for a moment, a wave of loneliness hitting me at the sudden lose of interaction. I sighed and turned back towards my house, slowly walking home.

I walked into my house and made sure to lock the door behind me. I walked up the stairs and headed over to my moms room, knocking on the door. After hearing her say come in I poked my head in.

"Hey mom! Just telling you that im heading off to bed. Goodnight!"

"Night Y/n, I'll talk to you in the morning sweetie."

I closed the door and walked into my room, putting on my pajamas and crawling under my covers before dozing off to sleep.

(Pls those are so cute)

A/n
Aha hey guys gals and nonbinary pals, yall look segcy tonight😩🤚

If you wanna meet some pretty poggers people *cough*Mia*cough*chad, then join my discord! We are all pretty chill and love to talk about mcyts, its a really nice place.

https://discord.gg/dEf5G3n

Bye!!!
Oh and remember...

YOU ARE LOVED!! <3