~Neighbor~

Days until school: 1

yn pov-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been about 4 days since I meet that boy, and I still can't stop thinking about it. There was something about him that was so charming that I couldn't seem to take it off my mind. I sighed and scrolled through your phone for a bit before hearing a knock on your door. 

"yes mom?"

"please get ready, I invited the neighbors over, they have a son your age!"

I chuckled at her comment, she is always trying to set me up with someone. "Ill be down in 10!" I say before flipping through my closet to find something to wear. I chose a little korean fashion inspired outfit.

(cute cute, also y'all wearin shorts dont you worry)

I ran down the stairs and gave my mom a quick hug before asking if there was anything i could do to help make breakfast. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Im fine here, you can help by answering the door" she said with a slight smile

I trotted over to the door and answered it, greeted by a boy with freckles, brown wavy hair, and soft green eyes. behind him stood 2 older people, a man with green eyes and brown hair, and a woman with blue eyes and wavy blondish hair. 

"Hi! You can come in, I think breakfast is almost ready" I said, opening the door more and moving to the side. They all thanked me and walked in. The older of the 3 walked over to greet my mom and talk about grownup stuff like politics and taxes (ew.) The younger boy stayed a bit behind, not caring to get involved. I walked over to him and decided to introduce myself. 

"Hello! Im y/n. I just moved back here from America."

"Hi!" He said with a smile, "Im Asher. I've lived here my whole life, haha."

I invited him to sit on the couch and we chatted for a bit, I asked him about what town was like nowadays, what to expect in school, what people to stay away from, and just getting to know each other. By the time breakfast was ready I was content to say that I had made my first friend back here in the UK.

Asher had great style too, you admired his clothing choice and how well it fit him.

(aww look, its Asher, also ahyes, celestialyouth)

We all sat down at the table and ate some pancakes and eggs. Mom seemed to be getting along well with Mr. and Mrs. Apperli (Asher's last name) so that was good, she didnt really know anyone here even though its where she's lived most her life. Around noon Asher's parents went home, they had to get ready for work. Asher, however, decided to stay and hang out with me some more. 

"What do you wanna do Ash?"

"hmmmmm... How about we watch a movie?"

"Sounds good," I said jumping onto the the couch facefirst. Ash came over and picked me up, moving me upright so he could sit next to me. I laughed and started flipping through the movies, my eyes scanning the screen for anything that sounded interesting.

"How about that one?" Ash said, pointing to one of the movies, I followed his gaze over to the 2nd Halloween movie. I looked at him with wide eyes. "What? Is y/n to scared to watch a horror movie?" he said, laughing.

"no! Ok fine we will watch it," I said, pretending to be annoyed. I flicked on the movie and we started watching. It was actually better than I expected, we laughed when the characters made a dumb mistake that would obviously lead to death. I only got scared one time, and it was for a brief second after a jumpscare. He laughed at me for that one. After the movie ended it was still only 2 pm.

"Come take a picture with me for my twitter page Asher!!!"

(Imagine thats you and him haha)

I posted the pictures and was pleased to see that all the comments were very positive and happy that you were fitting back in in the UK. We sat there quiet for a second before I reached for a pillow, and threw it right at his face, giggling. He looked at me playfully shocked before slowly reaching for a pillow.

"nonono Asher, Ash we can talk about this," I say, laughing and backing away. Too late, he hit me with the pillow. I quickly grab another one and hit him back. We keep going back and forth like this until he tackles me onto the couch and starts tickling me while I squirm trying to get out. "Ash i- *laughing histarically* let me gooo"

"Not until you apologize!" he said, laughing at me and continuing to tickle me.

"fine!! Im sorryyy" I say. He is pleased with this and stops tickling me, I collapse onto the couch, as he does the floor while we both continue to laugh for like 5 minutes. I check the time and immediatly shoot up from the couch. "Ash, its 8 pm!!!"

"oh shit time flew by," he says, gathering his stuff. He was supposed to be home by 7:30. I lead him to the door, hugging him and saying ill see him tomorrow when we walk to school. He waves goodbye to me once he reaches the sidewalk and I close the door, giggling to myself. I ran up to my room and watched youtube for a bit before changing into comfies. I smiled to myself thinking about how happy I was to make a friend, and one as amazing as him for that matter.

Ash!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n
Had lots of fun today, goodnight Asher!!

Ash!!
Yes!! Night y/n. Sleep well, I will
talk to you tomorrow<3
-----------------------------------------

I smiled at his response, turned of my light, I layed down to go to sleep, wondering what the first day at school would bring...

A/N 

HI GUYS!!! Do you like the book so far? Anything I could change to make it better? 

To clear everything up about Asher-

+ no romance, they are very much brother sister friends

+ he is hella protective

+ bi king

the book is gonna be strictly tommy x reader, with maybe some other people flirting with y/n but nothing big (ooooooooo) I really hope you enjoy the book so far, I am working really hard on it. Make sure you drink water today and remember...

SOMEBODY LOVES YOU!!!