~Rian~

----------------------------------------------- y/n pov-----------------------------------------------

"R-Rian?" I looked at him, and couldn't help but smile. It was crazy to see him after all this time, and I didn't really know how I should feel.

"thank god its you, I thought I was going crazy or something. When did you get back in town?" He asked, cooling down a bit.

I was surprised about how calm he was, but I guess to him I was just an old friend, not the opening to a whole different universe. "I'm good... But I am hanging out with my friend, I should probably get back." I said, sure I missed him, but it was too much to handle at the moment and I just wanted to have a good time with Bunny. 

"Oh.. uh, yea of course. Do you want to exchange numbers or something so we could catch up?" He looked kind of hurt that I had shot him down, so I typed my number in his phone before turning back and quickly walking back over to my table.

Bunny was staring at me with a questioning look as I sat down, asking me what he wanted. I just responded that it was an old friend and nothing to worry about, before moving back to our old conversation. We stayed at the table for only a minute or two longer before we decided that we wanted to go do some more things around the fair. My eyes landed on those silly water gun games where you see whole fills up the balloon first, grabbing his hand and dragging him over. It was a small group of 5 people over there and so we all decided to just go together, and see who wins the big prize. 

We sat down and started, ending with me wining, I always had good aim. For my prize I chose a big green frog stuffed animal with a bowtie

(aww he's so cute)

I smiled and hugged the stuffed animal close to me, turning to Bunny to show him off.

"What should his name be?" I asked him, motioning towards the frog.  

"uhhh, hopscotch?" He asked, looking at me for approval.

"I love it, thank you Bunny!!" I said, and without thinking I got on my tiptoes and lightly kissed him on his cheek. (a/n in a friendly way, we don't move thaattt fast, they only met like a week ago-)

Before he could say anything I looked down at my phone, seeing it was already 5:00. "Its 5:00 already? Want to go on the ferris wheel?"

"Sounds like a plan," he said smiling, walking with me towards the ride. We stood in the line talking about random things, laughing, and earning a lot of stares from random people. We didn't mind though, it was fun and really that's all that mattered. 

We got to the front of the line, getting into the little cart area and sittig across from each other. The sun was starting to set and I thought it was so convenient that it was setting right as we got on the ride, it was like we were in some kind of romance book, ahaha. Anyways, we got on the ride and it starting its ascend upwards.

There was a comfortable silence as we both looked out onto the scene infront of us, people walking, faint laughing, bright colorful lights, and the smell of all the different foods.

"It really is beautiful tonight, im glad you brought me here." His voice sounded more natural (a/n like quieter than his streams, but with the same passion behind his words)

"Yea its great, isnt it? Nice escape from everything else" I giggled as I said it, hugging hopscotch.

We continued to chat, reaching the top where they always make sure to stop everyone. I always had a fear of heights, but I found myself lost in thoughts while looking over at the fair and only seeing how beautiful it is, not how far I was from the ground.