"I- uh- I hope I don't sound ridiculous when I say this but, Idontknowwhothatmanis." I tried to walk away but he grabbed me.

"Let me fucking go Taison." I closed my eyes hoping that he would've let go by the time I opened them.

"You know what. Open the door D'Nyah. Bring em in." He shrugged and walked away and I went and opened the door giving Xay a kiss.

"I said tomorrow Xayyy." I whined walking in the living room as everyone's eyes landed on me.

"My bad shawt. I missed you." He put his arm around me.

Raivyn spit out her drink, Sai'Je dropped her snapple, Ashante's eyes bucked out her head and her mouth was wide opened and Taison just say there and clenched his jaws.

"So uh y'all I gotta tell ya-"

"D'Nyah I just know y'all ain't ba- chile I- wow." Raivyn said.

"After you was in the hospital for four months D'Nyah ? You could've died." Sai'Je looked at me with disappointment in her eyes. "Its your decision though so can't nobody do anything like that." She shrugged.

Ashante just frowned and shook her head.

damn. i understand i could've died but i didn't. cut a bitch some slack.

"I just wanna know why the fuck you went back to him ?" Taison looked at me causing me to sigh. "Did you not learn anything from you being kidnapped and shot and spending 4 months in the hospital ?"

"Tai is my dec-"

"I don't give a fuck !!" He yelled cutting me off.
"You could be dead right fucking now. You could be six feet fucking under right now." He yelled in my face as Ashante tried pulling him back.

"Aye say folks I understand that you mad but back the fuck up." Xay got in front of me.

"Man back up out my face foe I whoop yo ass again." Tai mugged him.

"Nigga I was off some shit then. We can rematch right now since you think you bout-"

"Y'all not finna do this right now !!" I yelled.

"Of course you would take the dude who was the cause of you going through that's side."

"Taison cut it the fuck out !! It's my fucking choice folks !! You can't do shit bout it ! Call me dumb all you want but cut this bitterness out my nigga." I yelled at him.

"When you get fucking kidnapped, mouth raped, and shot again, don't fucking call me." He said making me instantly frown up. "Gone end up 6 feet under witcho folks." He shrugged.

"Bitch shut the fuck up foe I put you six feet under witcho cracked out mama. Dumbass nigga don't say no stupid shit like that again. Get the fuck out my house folks." I yelled making him get up.

"D'Nyah that was below the belt folks." Sai'Je looked at me.

"On god it was." Raivyn said shaking her head as Ashante just sat there still frowning.

"So y'all taking this nigga side ?" I looked at them like they was crazy. "On folks y'all dumb as hell taking his side when he came for me first-"

"He just wants what's best for you-"

"I don't give a fuck !!" I screamed at Sai'Je.

"Bitch stop fucking screaming at me foe I feel attacked and jump cross this damn sofa and show you sum." She scrunched her face up.

"Show me sum then Sai'Je. Show meeeee." I clapped trying to walk over there but Xay was holding me. "Xa'vvyon let me fucking goooo." I tried getting out of his grip.

Since I couldn't I just took my shoe and threw it at her "Bitch show me !!"

She jumped up as I got out of Xay's grip and we started hitting.

She got me real good in my jaw but I two pieced her and put my foot behind her tripping her up. She was still keeping up though.

We was rolling around still going toe for toe. She grabbed my hair as I used one hand to continue punching her and the other to loosen he grip. "Bitcb let my hair go !!" I yelled.

She finally let it go and some kinda way we managed to get up but I fell back on the coffee table as she got on top of me still punching me but I ate them bitches.

"Y'all stop !!" Ashante yelled as her, Raivyn, and Xay pulled us apart.

"Fuck you !! Dumbass bitch !!" I yelled at Sai'Je. "On bro y'all got me fucked up." I yelled throwing my other shoe at Taison.

"Think I wasn't gon getchu for saying that shit huh ?" I picked up a glass throwing it at him but he dodged it. "D'Nyah stop !!"

"Nahhh y'all really got me fucked up !! Taking this nigga side when he came at me wrong first." I said throwing one of the rocks out of the bamboo cup at Taison striking him in his cheek.

"Man she now you got me fucked up." He walked over to me punching me as I punched him back.

We was fighting like some niggas from the hood and everybody kept trying to pull us apart.

Eventually they got us apart. "D'Nyah fuck is wrong witchu dawg ?" Raivyn yelled.

"No what the fuck is wrong witchall ?" I screamed and clapped. "All y'all foul as fuck. Fuck y'all from the bottom of my fucking toe fuck y'all."

"Fuck you !!" Sai'Je yelled as they all walked out the house leaving me and Xay.

"On bro it's up every time I see them." I said calmly as my leg shook uncontrollably.

"I swear to god !!" I screamed punching the wall.

"Calm down." He put his arms around me.

"Fuck them. On god fuck them."

it be the bitches that's yo "friend"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

merry gobble day ❤️..

this chapter really wasn't supposed to go this way but i felt like causing chaos 😭.

apple won't let me scroll or swipe so this was actually hard to write.

run me my votesssss.

bye.