"I want a slice of chocolate cake, same drink," she says.

Once the waiter comes over we tell her our orders with a please, thanking her when she goes to collect them and is quick to come back and place our two teas and slices of cake down.

"Thank you," I say, paying.

"Will you move in with Harry then?" I ask, sipping the tea.

"I don't want to live far from you, we've been each other's opposite neighbours for basically our entire lives," she sadly says.

"You'll just be a couple roads down, it never takes me long to walk to Harry's," I say, making her smile.

"His house is bigger," she says, smiling.

"I'll help you move your things if you need, my weeks holiday for Christmas is coming up after next week," I smile, excited.

"Do you and Tommy have anything planned?" She asks, taking a bite of her cake.

"No, I've already got him a present though, a new pocket watch with the date we met on it," I happy say, making her laugh.

"I've no clue what to get Harry, can we go shopping soon?" She asks. "Course, just like old times," I glance out the window to see Finn chasing Michael down the road, shouting something I couldn't hear.

"Your becoming apart of a crazy family," Jane laughs.

"Tell me about it, they do my head in sometimes."

"Your like Finn's mother figure the way you treat him," she comments. "The amount of times I've been told this," I giggle.

"You have a wedding date yet?" She thinks about it a little before answering.

"Not yet, we're gonna wait until this one is born," she says, rubbing her small baby bump. "Lots of time to plan," I chime, remembering the days we used to imagine our weddings together.

We soon finish up and grab our bags, getting up to leave.

"Watch your step," I say, guiding her out the way of a patch of ice.

"Is that Tommy?" She asks, seeing him come out a building.

Lizzie Stark pressing a kiss against his lips.

"What the fuck?" I whisper, not understanding.

"Bastard!" Jane shouts, making our presence known.

Tommy only rolls his eyes at us before I drag Jane away, heading to my house.

"Come here," she sighs as I begin to cry once in the comfort of my own home, wrapping her arms around me.

"It's cause I don't want to sleep with him yet Jane," I whimper, clutching onto her.

"Evie?" Curly's voice calls from outside as he knocks on my door.

"It's open," Jane calls and I hear him step in, wiping his boots on the welcome mat before coming into the kitchen.

"Why are you.. crying?" He asks, taking his hat off.