𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

- "Okay guys, I think this take is the one!"

- Almost always the audience's favourite.

- His performance in 'Stay Alive reprise' can make anybody tear up.

- His singing's really powerful when it comes to pure emotion.

- Somehow always messes up during rehearsal but is perfect with no mistakes during the actual performed.

- Heavily promotes the play.

Sapnap:
- Hercules Mulligan / James Madison.

- Shares the exact same energy as Hercules Mulligan.

- Always says the word 'fuck' during his part in the Battle of Yorktown, even though he's constantly told not to in order to keep it PG.

- Hates dress rehearsals.

- Always chills back stage.

- Super loud.

- The crew wants to hate him but can't because he's too funny.

- Always teases Wilbur and mocks him for being he main role because he secretly rooted for Dream to get it.

- Which means he loves playing Madison because it means he's openly allowed to diss Wilbur.

Dream:
- Lafayette / Thomas Jefferson.

- EXTREMELY salty because he didn't get Alexander Hamilton.

- Mainly wanted to get Hamilton because you were Angelica.

- But also because he has an inflated ego.

- He and Wilbur are basically rivals.

- Which is perfect for act two.

- He goes all out during the Cabinet battles to get all his saltiness out.

- He loves Jefferson's outfit because it has style.

- Nobody really expected him to be, but he's really good at rapping.

- Sings his heart out during guns and ships.

- Flashes you smirks and winks in the middle of performances.

- Chills with Sapnap a lot back stage.

- He cares about the show more than people think he does.

- Is actually really good at singing, rapping and performing his part but nobody admits it because he's gets so cocky.

Technoblade:
- Aaron Burr.

- Is actually really into theatre and the show, which not everybody expects.

- Super invested in his part and glad he got it.

- Loves dress rehearsals because of the nice costumes but doesn't admit to it and pretends to hate it.

- Is never able to jump on the table during 'The room where it happens' without stumbling even slightly.

- Does sort of hate Wilbur and Dream because they're kind of self centred.

- Always hangs out with you and Nihachu during lunch breaks because he doesn't really have any other friends.

- Assures everyone that they're going to do well quietly. Not really the kind of guy to hype people up like the others do.

Minx:
- Maria Reynolds / Peggy Schuyler.

- Literally screamed when she got these parts.

- Constantly stumbled in her heels.

- Hates the dresses she wears but still manages to look the best in them.

- Just incredibly baffled by how well Nihachu dances in heels and always asks her to teach her how to keep her balance.

- Obviously looks the best in her costume because yes.

- Goes all out when playing Maria Reynolds.

- Sometimes messes around as her character, jokingly flirting with you in the Maria Reynolds dress.

- Doesn't act like Peggy at all off-stage.

Eret:
- George Washington.

- Sings his heart out every single song.

- Always jokes and messes around during performance whenever Wilbur's on stage because they're always laughing.

- Always gets super emotional during 'one last time'.

- Always chats with the cast members that are nervous privately, assuring them that they're doing a good job.

- Often always the first to show up during rehearsals.