No longer best friends pt. ii

Start from the beginning

My body suddenly relaxed when I felt her back away. "Onika, I love you. I really do. And for you to think I'll ever put you in harm's way, hurts me. It makes me feel like I'm not doing my job right, " she said as she grabbed my hand.

   "I know. I- it's just- I don't know-, " I said as I palmed my forehead. I looked up and saw that her eyes were still on me.

     Beyoncé's POV

As I was looking at Onika, I was contemplating if I should just kiss her or not. I mean who wouldn't? She has plump, sexy lips that just make me want to put my dick between them. I really want to kiss her, but I'm not sure what her reaction will be. Also, I'm not sure if kissing her will ruin our friendship, but she's not going anywhere because I won't let her. I'm scared to lose her, and I'm pretty sure I made that clear.

I'm not sure if she noticed, but I'm in love with her. I just always have the sudden urge to be around her, but sadly sometimes she acts like she doesn't want to be around me. I took notice of how she always acts scared of me, and that hurts me to know that she thinks I'll hurt her. Yeah, I might hurt her if she leaves me, but other than that, I'll never hurt her. I just wish she'd leave that fight that we had in the ninth-grade in the past. I made a promise to myself to always protect her by any means necessary, even if that means bringing me to my demise.

I'll admit I do get jealous sometimes, but it's because I want her to myself. I don't like the fact that she's so cordial with everyone, but I understand that she can't help it because it comes naturally to her.

   Speaking of naturally, I'm about to naturally whip out this dick and let her see what I'm working with. Hopefully, my size won't scare her even more. I got her right where I want her, and that's nowhere to run. When I pulled down my sweatpants to my knees, she had a slightly shocked look on her face. She probably didn't know I wear briefs or specifically, the reason I wear them.

   When my thumb touched the inside of the waistband of my briefs and got ready to pull them down, she covered her eyes with her hands. I gently grabbed both of her hands and removed them from her eyes. She still had her eyes closed and I sighed.

    Fuck it. I'll just pull 'it' out. When I pulled down my briefs, my dick swung out and stood tall. I looked up at Onika and saw that her eyes were shut tight. I wish she would open her eyes already. As her eyes were closed, I grabbed her right hand and placed it on my dick. Her eyes opened this time and I was mentally doing frontflips and backflips.

  Her eyes were huge because she probably didn't expect me to be this large. I looked her in her eyes, which were staring at my dick, and bit my lip at the sight of her face. This is her first time in our two to almost three years of us being best friends ever seeing my penis. I thought that now would be a good time to show her my penis now that I got her cornered. I also couldn't stop myself from becoming hard, not with the sight of her pretty face.

    She is so fucking beautiful. I don't think I've ever felt the same way I felt towards Onika towards any other woman. It makes no sense how much I love her. And to say that I'm crazy for her would be an understatement. If only she knew how much I love her.

"Onika, I love you... a lot," I blurted out. "I love you more than I love myself," I continued. She slowly retracted her hand from my penis, probably because I was starting to scare her.

I know she thinks I act weird. I see it on her face every time I come around her. But I can't help that I love her. She stays on my mind continuously. I just can't get enough of her.