Chapter 11

There's a chance she only died temporarily. I mean she broke her own neck back at school, and minutes later she woke. I have to get her out of his sight if she wakes. I start to put my arms around her. Then pick her up and walk away.

"Draco what are you doing?" Mom asks.

"I'm going to bury her!" I fake cry out.

Then storm out of the room. I hurry down the hallways to get to my old room. I climb the stairs and head to my room. I lay her down on my bed and wait.

  Time passes and she still hasn't woken up. She can't be dead, she can't leave me. There's no way.

  "Please wake up." I cry.

I guess I had too much hope. After half an hour I pull myself together and head back downstairs. When I walk inside, everyone's sitting at the table. I take my seat next to my mom and listen.

"Draco." My father says.

"Uh, yes?"

"I want you to go back to the school. Keep an eye on Potter." He says.

I agreed since he wasn't really asking. They continue talking. I don't really listen because I didn't want this.
I just wanted a normal life, but my father forces all this on me. I feel so much pressure to no disappoint him. There is no one I can go to with my problems.

I had no choice. No say on how my life went.

Madi was the only person I felt conformable around and now she's dead.

Madison Pov:

I open my eyes and sit up. I look around trying to figure out what happened and where I am. I'm lying on a bed so I must be in someone's bedroom. The last thing I remember was getting hit with the killing curse. How did I survive?

I walk out of the room and try to make my way back. I don't know this place at all. I find my self looking in several different rooms. Eventually I found some stairs. Once I reach the bottom I remember this place. It's the entrance we're Draco and I were before going through those doors.

I stand in front of them. Debating whether I should walk inside. Everyone probably thinks I'm dead I bet Voldemort would be impressed with me surviving.

My hand reaches for the door knob. But I pause, then back away. I have to be sure I want to go inside. But then again screw it he can't kill me.

My hands fly out in front of me and the doors burst open with my magic. I walk inside everyone staring at me. I stop directly the opposite side of Voldemort.

"Impossible." He murmurs.

"I'd say you need me. I mean I did just survive the killing curse." I say conceitedly.

"You may live, but you must be loyal to me." He says.

"I'll do your dirty work but I promise you nothing about loyalty. And you can't even kill me so do you take the deal or not."

  "Fine, just leave!" He angrily yells at me.

  Draco stands up and we walk outside. I grab one of the brooms we used to get here with.

  "Madi y-you survived." He says with a shaky voice.

  "I don't really know how I'm alive. But that's not our priority right now." I say and grab his hand.

  "Alright." He says.

  "Okay but first, Draco would you like to take me to the ball?" I say feeling nervous, just the fact I basically almost died for good made me feel, like I should finally live. Be happy not just always punishing myself for being alive. I should enjoy this whilst I can.