Chapter 6

As I shut the door I see Pansy, I forgot she was out there. She looks at me and stands up. I just ignore her an walk towards the exit. When I feel a hand on my arm. I turn around and she had grabbed my forearm.

  "What do you want Pansy?" I ask.

  "What were you doing in Draco's room?" She asks rudely.

  "Why you jealous?" I say.

  "What-no!" She yells.

  "Then let go of my arm." I say and jerk it out of her grip.

  I walk out of the common room and head to classes. I look at my schedule for today.

  8:00-Potions
10:00-Defense against the dark arts
11:00-Announcements
2:00-Lupin
3:00-Dueling

  Potions are so boring, but it's funny watching Harry getting bullied by Snape. Draco keeps looking at me I don't really know why. I feel bad for rejecting him but I love Lizzie and I can't do that to her.

Once the class ended I head out with Harry, Ron and Hermione. We go outside and chill.

"What happened there?" Hermione says and points to my neck I covered up.

"Nothing it's not a big deal." I say.

I start to feel dizzy, the world is spinning and I can't see straight.

"Are you ok?!" Hermione yells.

"I'm fine, just a bit unsteady." I say and slowly lose conscienceless.

Draco pov:

I look over at her, I can't seem to keep her off my mind. She will be mine.

She falls to the ground and I run over to her.

"Malfoy get away!" Potter yells.

"Depulso." I say and point my wand at Potter, he gets pushed away.

Hermione stands up and Ron backs away.

"How dare you Malfoy!" She yells.

She raises her wand at me.

"Filthy mud blood!" I yell back.

"Expelliarmus!" I yell at her.

Her wand flies out of her hand and she backs away. No one is outside except Potter, his friends, and me.

  I kneel beside Madison and grab her hand. But suddenly Professor Mcgonagoll walks towards me. Hermione must have gotten a teacher.

  "Mr. Malfoy go to detention!" She yells at me.

  I scramble to get up and run inside.

  Madison Pov:

  I feel cold hands on my forehead. I slowly open my eyes and look around. I'm lying on a bed and my friends are around me.

  "Where am I?" I ask.

  "Hospital wing." Hermione says.

  "What why?"

  "Your neck, it's spreading." She says.

   Damn it Hope, she needs to hurry. I can't let this get to bad, it's been a day since I got bit. It will only get worse from here.

"They gave you some medicine." Harry says.

"Medicine won't help."

"Why?" He asks.