Chapter 5

I'm really bored and wish I could go home. I miss my family, this place it's not for me. I've been in more danger than I ever have, no one in my house even likes me. I'm pretty alone, I guess you could say.

  "Madi!" I hear a voice say.

  I turn around and see Lizzie.

  "Oh my god Lizzie how are you here?!"

  "Astral Projection, my dad doesn't like it too much but he doesn't have to know."

  "I've missed you!" I say.

  "Me too, it's not the same around here." Lizzie says.

  "I forgot to ask, did your dad believe you?" I ask.

  "Yes he totally bought it!" She says.

  "I knew he wouldn't like us dating but sometimes you have to bend the rules." I say.

  "I wish I could be here with you!" Lizzie says.

  "This place is so weird, I'm not much of a fan."

  "Well, I'm gonna try and talk my dad into sending me here with you." Lizzie exclaims.

  "He won't agree."

  "Maybe not but Kol has offered to sneak me here."

  "Really, does my mom know?" I ask.

  "Um no, but Kol says Rebekah will cover until i'm actually here!" She says.

  "Okay good luck with that!" I say.

  "Madi my spell is getting weaker I don't have much time, so I hope to see you in about a week!" She says.

  "Goodbye Lizzie!" I say and she disappears.

It gets late and someone comes inside the common room.

"Madison?" They say.

"Yeah? That's me." I say.

"Professor Dumbledore requests your presence in his office."

"One you can skip the fancy language two okay." I say and leave the common room.

I don't really know where the office is so i'll just keep wandering till I find it. I walk down the hallways and see a big eagle I think. I start to walk up the stairs but suddenly it turns and takes me up. I come up the top to see Professor Dumbledore awaiting my arrival. I step out and walk towards him.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask.

"Yes Miss Mikaelson, it seems you've missed 5 of your classes. Would you care to explain?" He says.

"Let's see, we'll for the first two I was unconscious. Now for the last 3, I think I just didn't want to go so oops." I say.

"If you wish to remain here in Hogwarts you have to start taking classes seriously." He says.

"I already know a lot about magic. I don't need your stupid classes."

"What you already know is good, much ahead of our other students. But your parents informed me we need to teach you discipline and control. I have already started your new classes. You will have Defense against the Dark arts and Potions. Then you will have control with Professor Lupin. You will have one class to which you will practice your dueling with Professor Snape as well."

"Just print that out and i'll figure it out. So like imma leave." I say and start to back towards the door.

"Wait, one more thing your punishment for missing classes is you have to go into the forbidden forest with Hagrid."