Chapter 7

I have to reverse this but I will need help. I have to get back to America and find witches who can help me.

"What do you remember?" I ask.

"I remember coming to this school but I don't know why." She says.

I get up and go to my dorm. I start to pack some things before I leave. I will need to sneak out but that should be easy. I gather all my important things into a backpack and head out of the common room. Lizzie will be alright without me. As I walk down the halls I try not to draw attention to myself.

I reach the exit finally and grab the door handles.

"Miss Mikaelson, where do you think your going?" I hear a raspy voice behind me.

All I could think was damn it. I need to think of an excuse quickly.

"I was just uh, going to take a walk outside." I say stuttering.

I turn around to see Professor Snape.

"With your backpack?" He says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"You skipped classes, and now it's time for dueling. Better not be late." He says and waits.

I set my backpack down by the door and head towards him. I walk past him and I hear him following me. I had no choice but to do this class. But after I will escape, I should've had a plan but I was eager.

I enter the classroom and there are many people standing around the long stage. I spot Harry and Hermione and head over to them.

"Hey." I say.

"Oh hey Madi." Harry says.

"What exactly is dueling?" I ask.

"Two wizards or witches get on the stage and then shoot spells at the other. But only disarming spells no unforgettable curses." Hermione says.

"Sounds fun." I say.

"It can be." Hermione says.

She didn't sound too sure. But I didn't worry too much.

Professor Snape steps on the stage and everyone quiets down.

"I will choose two students and you will step up here. By this year you should all know how to duel." He says eyeing me.

"Now Malfoy come up here." He says.

Draco walks up into the stage looking proud. Then Snape looks around at everyone. Looking for someone to pick.

"Miss Mikaelson, get up here." He says with a slight smile.

Did he just target me? He doesn't know what I can do yet, great time to show everyone. I walk onto the stage and over to Snape and Malfoy.

"Now where is your wand?" He says coldly at me.

"I don't need it." I say rudely.

"Suit yourself." He says and walks over to the end of the stage.

"Wands at the ready." He says.

"Get ready to lose." Malfoy says.

"Oh I think your ready." I say.

"Now turn and walk 10 steps away from your partner." Snape says.

I get ready as we are walking away.

"9"

"10"

We turn quickly towards each other.