Chapter 26 "On John's bed"

Start from the beginning

"Surpriseee" She giggled as she pulled me in with her on the bed as she started removing my clothes. Once she had me all naked, she then started kissing every inch of my body. Apparently she missed me a lot too. "I missed my Paulie" She whispered as she looked up at me while kissing my chest.

"I missed my Vicky too" I winked.

She smirked as she trailed down with her kisses down to my belly, and then she stopped at the crotch. She looked at me with a devilish smile before she began moving her tongue up and down my throbbing shaft.

"Please..." I moaned throwing my head backwards. I was begging for more although I knew she always likes to tease first.

"Be patient, Paulie" She grinned knowing I couldn't take it anymore.

I couldn't resist it anymore; I needed to feel her lips wrapped around me, so I took her head with my hands, and pushed my cock deep down her throat. She started gagging as she laughed a little at how needy I was. She quickly picked up the pace I was forcing since she's become really good at giving head lately. Her fast bobbing up and down made me pull on her hair harder with frustration because I knew I couldn't last longer. I think she noticed, and so she suddenly stopped. She looked up at me again, and I knew it was turn to pay back that favor.

"Lay down on your stomach with your pretty little face on that pillow" I demanded.

She obeyed not really sure of what I was about to do. She buried her face on the pillow as I positioned myself behind her.

"Oh god! didn't feel that coming too quick" She moaned into the pillow as she felt the full length entering too hard. "It literally feels like you won't be gentle" She chuckled.

"Indeed, my love" I said before I gave another deep thrust which caused her to scream, but it was actually muffled with the pillow.

"Fuck! That was a hard one!" She turned to look at me.

"Should I stop?"

"Hell no!" She chuckled before she buried her face on the pillow again.

"Alright 'cause you're getting tighter, love" I groaned as I started thrusting faster.

"Paulie, don't" She whined. "The boys are in the next room, and I don't want them to hear me scream; they will come and see!" She moaned as I kept rocking my hips with her butt like crazy.

"They won't see a thing" I said as I threw the bed sheets over us so our bodies couldn't be seen.

"Paulie, that is not what I meant!" She chuckled.

"Sorry..." I mumbled in her ear as I pulled on her hair lightly.

"Moreee" She said.

"Ahh so you like it, huh?"

"Yess!" She buried her face on the pillow even more. "Don't stop, Paulie..."

"I knew you'd say that, love" I groaned again. I felt myself getting closer.

"Fuck, Paulie... just like that!" She started moving her ass along with my thrusts.

"Goooood baby!" I panted. My legs started to shake, so it was getting harder to do my job without letting all my weight fall on her body. "Keep doin' it, babe" I tilted my head backwards. I always like to make her cum first, but this time something different happened: I couldn't control myself, so my body tensed up, my legs contracted, and I stopped moving.

"What happened?" She turned around looking at me strange.

I couldn't reply.

"I don't know- ahhh shiiit!" I panted as I felt myself releasing inside her; she squirmed at the sensation.

"That feels soooo good" She said quietly.

"Fuckkkk" I collapsed my head on hers. "I'm so sorry, love"

"What for, darling?"

"I couldn't hold it in. You know I like to have you finish first before I empty myself inside you" I said quietly as I felt my cheeks getting bright red.

"Aww. It's okay, Paulie. It's been a while since we, you know" She giggled. "Besides it was cute"

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean we're done with you" I gave her a naughty look before I stuck two fingers inside her still cum-wet and moist vagina.

"Oh GOD!" She buried her face in the pillow once again. "You like to take me by surprise, don't 'ya?"

"Aha" I said as I fucked her with my fingers nonstop.

"That feels amazing, Paulie. Don't stop!" She whimpered.

"You feel amazing too, dear. Sooo wet with my cum" I whispered in her ear.

"Ahhh PAULIE!" She screamed when I shoved a third finger inside her. "Faster!" She demanded. I obeyed, and at the same time I went faster, I was about to stick a fourth finger, but before I could do it, she squirted all over my hand, part of my crotch, and a big part of John's bed. It was sexy as fuck.

"So good...." She breathed heavily.

"I missed you so much, baby" I lay down beside her, and wrapped my arms around her as she was still catching her breath.

"Me too, Paulie" She smiled as she turned to look at me. "Me too"

"I'm telling you, sweetheart. I won't let anyone take you away from me. I really mean it with all my heart" I told her quietly.

"I know, Paulie. I believe you. I believe from now on we won't be apart no matter what. I know we won't care about anything as long as we're together" She said stroking my hair.

"That's right, my angel" I nodded before I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"One more thing"

"Yes?"

"I ruined John's bed" She giggled embarrassed.

"Honey, it's okay" I laughed. "He won't even notice. We'll leave in the morning"

"Okay" She smiled. "I'll follow you wherever you go..." She looked deep into my eyes.

She's too young to love someone the way she loves me. Sometimes I think I don't even deserve too much...