Chapter 27 "Finally"

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Nuts and water for breakfast? Ugh, okay" George shrugged before he put a fist of nuts inside his mouth as he frowned.

I guess we were too afraid to leave the house and face whatever was waiting for us back in the city, so we were STILL at John's house pretending to come up with a plan or other solutions for any possible inconvenient that may come, but the truth is that we were wasting time instead procrastinating our comeback. We were playing cards sitting in the kitchen.

"That's all we've got. Sorry about that" I sighed resting my chin on Paul's shoulder while I sat on his lap.

"Does anyone know what happened to my bed?" John asked as he walked in.

Ooopsie.

"What's wrong with it?" Ringo asked.

"Well it's stained, and the sheets are..." He hesitated as he looked at me and Paul. Paul shifted awkwardly on his seat with me still sitting on his lap. I looked away to avoid the awkwardness "Nevermind. I'll burn it" He rolled his eyes before he went back to his bedroom.

"So...um that was disgustingly awkward, back to our business. When are we leaving?" Ringo asked.

"How about now?" George said looking at Paul and me in a strange way. He was being weird lately.

"But what are we going to do about Victoria's parents? And Brian? AND THE PUBLIC?" Ringo exploded.

"We can't hide here forever" Paul sighed looking down "We've got to leave, we'll see what it happens" Paul said before he kissed the top of my head, and held me tighter.

"Let's go then" George said before he got up from the table. "John! We're leaving!"

"I would've not bothered if it was me ruining my bed, but it was Paul so..." John was talking with himself as he came back to the kitchen "Alright, let's get going" He grabbed his coat before we all followed him to Paul's car.

Hell of an awkward ride home. We knew we were going to be in trouble, that's for damn sure.

"Boys, I don't mean to break this horrible awkward silence, but, where exactly are we going? Paul's house?" I asked in the middle of the ride.

"Of course. Your brother and parents were at George's place before I went to look for you. I might as well enjoy the rest of the day with you if they try to take you away from me again" Paul shrugged.

"You're going to keep trying? You should quit that for a while, and have another plan. You can't repeat the kidnap thing again, Paul. You just came out of jail" John said.

"For the first time in years, I agree with John this time" Ringo said.

"Well, Vicky and I made a promise" He said holding my hand as he looked at me. "We'll come up with something"

"Ugh, Paul!" They all exclaimed very mentally exhausted.

That was so sweet of Paul to keep his promise, but it didn't mean that it was going to be easy.

At least we were a little bit more relaxed by the time we arrived to Paul's house.

Just as if they knew we were coming, they were waiting for us, my family and the boys' manager were outside Paul's home chatting. They saw us pull over, and yet they didn't look mad or worried at all. How weird.

"Oh lord, I didn't think they were going to be this fast" Ringo complained as he parked outside Paul's house.

"Who's getting out first?" John asked biting on his nails. This time he was afraid.