AGAIN

CHAPTER 8 ✔

THIRD PERSON POV

- - - NEXT DAY - - -

Seokjin was seating alone in the dining when Jungkook entered their rented house, the younger went closer to him to greet but Seokjin is lost in his deep thoughts.

Jungkook called him twice before shaking him that make the older surprised that he is already home.

"Oh? You're here, have you eaten already?"  Seokjin asked as he stands up and walk closer to the kitchen.

"I'll just have sandwiche for breakfast, hyung." The younger answered but Seokjin refused and insists to eat what he will prepare.

Minutes later, Jungkook is eating the pasta his Hyung made for him. Both of them sits on the dining in silence, other members are still in their deep slumber.

"Hyung..." Jungkook called getting his Hyungs attention, the later looked at him confused.

"I found him. I finally found him." Jungkook mumbled looking down as tears stream down his face, Seokjin was surprised to hear that to his younger brother.

Seokjin thought Jungkook will hide it to him - to them. He doesn't know what to do or what to say, he just remain in silence, waiting for Jungkook to speak again.

"I found him. I was with him the past 2 days. I held him again after 3 years. I hugged him again. I kissed him again." Jungkook said, happiness can be heard on his voice but his tears keeps on falling.

"But Hyung, he doesn't want me to be with him. He keeps on pushing me away and telling me to leave him and never comeback where he is. He even told me to forget about him." the younger added, Seokjin doesn't know what to say or what to do, he just embrace the younger to calm him.

"How can he say that? I want to be with him but he keeps on pushing me away. Hyung, I don't want him to leave again. I don't want him away from me again." Jungkook said almost begging his Hyung to help him.

"Help me let him stay. Help me convince him to live with us again. Please Hyung? Please?" Jungkook begged, Seokjin looked at him in silence.

Jungkook was still in his tears when the members starts to show themselves in the kitchen. Jimin was happily jumping his way to the kitchen, happy that he wake up with his lover beside him. But his smile fades when he saw Seokjin hugging the crying Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Why are you crying? Hyung? What's happening?" He asked panicking, Hoseok and Yoongi who are walking lazily got confused to what they heard.

No one answered his question so he turned to Hoseok and Yoongi who just entered the scene trying to look for an answer but like him his Hyungs are clueless.

"Oh? What is happening here? Love? Jungkook? Wait, why are you both crying?" Namjoon whose clueless walked closer to his lover, hugging the two mess for comfort.

Jungkook released himself from the hug and helped himself to stand facing his members. He smiled to them, the smile all of his Hyung missed, a smile only one person can make, a smile only shown when his lover was around.

"Jiminie, I found him. I now know where he is..." Jungkook stated happily that makes Seokjin and Yoongi surprised.

"What do you mean? Who?..." Jimin asked confused, Yoongi looked at Seokjin but the later just shakes his head hopelessly.

"I found Taehyungie. I know where he is." Jungkook stated clearly and happily that made Jimin hugged him tightly.

Namjoon and Hoseok smiled to them as they hugged happily and excitedly stated the things they want to do with Taehyung.