A HIDDEN PLACE

CHAPTER 4 ✔

SEOKJIN'S POV

It's already 10 am when I decided to cook for our late breakfast, Namjoon is already in front of his laptop editing and working the melody of our new songs. I was hoping to see other members on the living room or in the dining table doing their things but I only saw Jimin who is staring blankly at the floor and Jungkook sipping his cup of coffee playing on his laptop.

"Where's the other?" I asked loudly for them to hear, Jungkook shrugged as he continue playing.

As I walked in the kitchen, I saw Hoseok's letter sticking on the refrigerator saying he went for a run - maybe he is on his way back.

"Yoongi Hyung wasn't on our room when I woke up. Did he tell you something?" Jimin answered my question worriedly hoping that I know something

"He isn't here? Again? Hoseok's went for a run." I said before texting Namjoon asking to come into the kitchen for a minute.

"Babe, why do you want me here? Problem?" He asked as he walked closer to me.

"Did Yoongi tell you he will go somewhere in advance? He is not here and none of us know where he is." I answered, confused to what's going on.

"Yoongi Hyung? I can't remember him saying something that he will do in advance, why? And where is Hoseok?" He answered that made us more confused.

"Hoseok was out for a run, maybe on his way back." I informed him and he just nod.

"Did any of you call one of them? Maybe they are together?. Let's just not conclude on something unbelievable, okay? " He asked looking at Jimin.

"They aren't answering their phone. Jungkook and I keep on calling them a lot of times but they both are  cannot be reach. " Jimin reasoned.

"Leaving without any reason... I think I've seen it before..." Jungkook mumbled bitterly as I was about to call the two, we heard a noise from the front door.

"Yah! Hyung you keep on saying you'll pay but you just keep on ordering and made me pay all of it!" Hoseok complained as they walk in the house.

"Hahaha... I told you I forgot to bring my wallet and it's been a while since you pay for my food" Yoongi answered laughing but soon stopped when they say us looking at them confusedly.

"Where have you been?" I asked raising one of my eyebrow.

"We just go for an early run, Hyung. Why?" Yoongi answered as he walked closer to Jimin to kissed his forehead.

"Both of you?" I again asked trying to hear something from them but they just nod at me.

"Why? Did we missed something when where gone?" Hoseok asked sitting besides Jungkook on the dining.

"Nothing, I was just worried. Bith of you are gone and only Hoseok left a note, you didn't even indicate that you two are together." I answered as I start cooking our breakfast.

"And you Yoongi, can you please tell Jimin your whereabouts. He is your boyfriend for f*uck sake!!" I added complaining while pointing at Jimin who was fidgeting his fingers, the other just nod and walked out maybe to washed or change his clothes.

Moments later, we are savoring the breakfast I made before working again. It's our second day here in Daegu and we planned to visit some places here later.

"Ahh!! Jinjja?!" Hoseok blurted out of nowhere still eating while using his cellphone, we all cooked at him confused.

"Ah. Mianhae I just realize something while reading some messages." He apologizes and we let him but Yoongi laugh at him softly.