TELL ME

PS: DOUBLE UPDATE!! MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTER 12 BEFORE READING THIS... ENJOY BORAHAE 💜

CHAPTER 13 ✔

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hyung, are what we doing right? His risking his life with these decisions he's making." A man asked worriedly looking at the view outside the window

"It's his decision, you know how stubborn he is. Maybe this is what he really wants..." the other replied from the other line,

"But... He isn't in a good condition to do a lot of stuffs, he didn't even tell anything to anyone." He complained

"Let's just wait for him to tell, and we'll be there for him no matter what happen." The other replied, he sighed I defeat before dropping the call.

...

Jimin and Taehyung were busy playing games on their laptops while Jungkook and Yoongi watching them from behind. Seokjin and Hoseok left with Namjoon to buy some grocery.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah, you keep on stepping on me!! You're using your tactics on me, I'm not even good at this game!!" Jimin complained pouting making the 3 boys laughed at him

"Why can't you just accept that you can't defeat Taehyung? That couple is a monster when it comes to e-games!" Yoongi said kissing his lips,

"Hmpp! I'm not gonna accept that, watch me win!!" Jimin persistently stated

They keep in playing and Jimin is always on the losing line, Jungkook and his lover laughing at him as he rant nonstop on how Taehyung plays the games unfairly. The house were surrounded with Jimin's high notes voice ranting and begging his beloved friend to let him win just once, Taehyung laughing at him and the other two boys watching them as they teased their lovers.

"What's with the loud noise Park Jimin?!" Seokjin asked walking in the house with grocery bags on his arms.

"Your voice can be hear all around the place!! Are you being f*ucked by Yoongi Hyung?!" Hoseok teased, receiving a glare with the younger

"He is louder when I'm on top of him?!" Yoongi proudly said, smirking.

"Yah!! Yoongi-ah!! Stop saying nonsense!! You're embarrassing me!!" Jimin exclaimed, his members laughing at him.

...

Jungkook were watching his lover silently staring absentmindedly in the garden, Yoongi's words last night still lingers to his mind. He wants to talk to his lover but afraid what he might find out. Maybe his Yoongi Hyung was right, he isn't man enough to take responsibility to every words he said.

"If you really want to know everything, don't just stand there watching him. Talk to him and be a man." Yoongi said passing him.

He sighed before walking where Taehyung was, he sits beside him but the later are still staring at the flowers in front of him.

"You, okay?" He asked, the other giving him a small nod.

"Do you really want to marry me?..." He asked, not sure if he really want the other to answer him.

"Or you just do what I said and what I want because you owed me something from being gone for years?" He added, a tear fell from the other's eyes.

"Is that what I make you feel?" Taehyung asked, trying so hard not to stutter.

"I told them to stop planning the wedding last night..." Jungkook answered, changing the subject.

"You can have your time to answer my question, I will let you decide this time. You can take as much as the time you want, I will wait for you." Jungkook said, holding his hand as he kissed his forehead before he stand up to leave.

"Why are you so calm? Aren't you mad at me?" Taehyung asked, looking at his lover back.

"Why didn't you hit me or give me hurtful words? I am doubting to marry you and you gave me comforting words that I don't deserve, why?" He added, Jungkook looked up stopping his tears to fall down.

"Hit me, be mad at me. Don't stop your self from being mad and just tell me everything... Tell me!..." he added, Jungkook looked down on him, ready to say a word but he stopped.

A trembling and crying Taehyung surprised him, the way he talk like he wasn't in pain, bravely asking for more and yet he can't accept it.

"Hey, looked at me. Your shaking, stop crying so hard. Please calm down." Jungkook said, hugging his lover - giving his back circles to help him calm.

Taehyung pushed him away harshly, looking at him disgust. Harshly wiping his tears, standing up.

"Can you stop comforting me and just be mad at me?! Stop acting nice and hit me!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"For f*uck sake just be mad for once and tell me what you really feel?! Tell me!!" He added, Jungkook walk closer to him to hug him but he walk away.

"I already told you, I will wait for you and you can have as much as the time you want." Jungkook answered, trying to calm his lover down.

"Why? Why are you still willing to wait? For how long? You don't even know if I will accept your proposal?!" Taehyung answered, his face covered with his tears.

"Because i love you, I love you that I am willing to wait for another 3 years or so to be with you again. Just do whatever you want and I will do what I want. You don't have to think about me" Jungkook answered, tears falling down his eyes, Taehyung messed his hair in frustration.

"I don't want to hear your love confession Jeon Jungkook!! I heard that a hundred times!" Taehyung exclaimed, not minding the pain he inflicted to Jungkook

"Then what do you want to hear so you can calm down, My Love?" Jungkook asked still calm.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT SH*IT PETNAME OF YOURS FOR ME!! JUST TELL ME YOUR TRUE FEELINGS!!" He answered shouting, their Hyungs watching them in pain.

"You wanna know? Fine!! I don't know why you don't want to marry me! I don't know why are you acting this way again! I don't know what should I do for you to be with me again! I DON'T KNOW!!" Jungkook answered, irritated.

"I want you to tell me your goddamn reason for leaving me - us 3 years ago but I promised you I won't asked and wait for you to tell me, but how long should I wait? How long should I wait for you to be with me happily? How long Love, please tell me so I could patiently wait for you?" He added, looking hopelessly

"What if I don't want you to wait anymore and just leave me alone?"