BEG

CHAPTER 7 ✔

THIRD PERSON POV

After Taehyung finished taking a shower, Jungkook wasn't in the bed. He smiled - a sad smile to be exact, thinking that he hurt the other through his rough words that it makes him leave the house. Tears starts to fall as he slowly walked to the side of the bed where Jungkook sleeps, hugging the pillow and sniffing the other's scent. Whispering how sorry he was and how much he loves Jungkook.

But on the other hand, Jungkook can hear his muffled noise as he cries. It was painful for Jungkook to see his lover cries with the thought of him leaving. It was painful for the two of them but one has to let go and leave, and in Taehyung's case he chose to do that.

"Hey Love, you're done showering? I brought some breakfast, come let's eat." Jungkook said pretending to be happy and innocent of what he heard and saw.

Taehyung was in shock to see the other standing in front of him holding a tray full of foods for the two of them. I thought he already left, why is he still here? Taehyung asked himself as he stares to Jungkook, who is now walking closer to him and grabbed his hand pulling their body closer, kissing him on his lips.

"Love? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked pretending that he knows nothing.

"I... I thought..." Taehyung can't finished his words as he can't still believe that he was under his lovers warm hold.

"You thought, what?" Jungkook asked confused as he caressed the other's face.

"I thought you already left..." Taehyung finally answered looking at the other full of longing and love. Oh no My Taehyung, I wouldn't leave you again not until you tell me what is happening. You claimed me again so I am taking you back in my arms.

"Why would I leave? I told you i will stay here as long as I am still into you and you let me remember? You will help me move on from you, that's what I said and you agreed to that." Jungkook said that makes Taehyung looked away from him. Yeah, that's the reason why you are here for you to move on but these can't help you moved on.

"Come, let's eat. I cooked your favorite pancakes for breakfast and makes a cup of hot chocolate." Jungkook said changing the topic so the ambience will not be as heavy as what they are feeling.

...

"Yah!! You almost eat every pancakes you made! You told me it's mine and yet you eat them all!" Taehyung complained as Jungkook eats the last bite of the pancakes.

"Ughh, I miss eating pancakes! I can't remember the last time I ate breakfast these happily" Jungkook mumbled looking at him with a sad smile and he knows why but he still asked.

"Why? You can cooked it on your own and Jin Hyung used to cooked before leaving the dorm, right?" He asked avoiding Jungkook's eyes.

"I know, it's just that whenever I cooked pancakes I can't stop thinking about you and those times we spent. And I do eat Jin Hyung's dishes but every dish he makes can remind us of you, how you ate them all happily and deliciously like it's the only food you can eat. So Jin Hyung barely cooks, we just ordered or eat outside to lessen the drama." Jungkook honestly said preventing his tears to fall down, Taehyung blame himself for everything that happens. I can't also remember the last meal I ate happily, I never finished any meal I cooked or ordered - just one bite and I'm done.

"That's why! You. Have. To. Cook. For. Me. From. Now. On.!!" Jungkook stated as he stands up pointing to Taehyung that makes him surprised. Did he forgot I am not good at cooking? Or his just pretending he forgot?