HYUNG

CHAPTER 5 ✔

THIRD PERSON POV

"TAEHYUNG?!!" Yoongi shouted the man's name who was lying on the floor unconsciously, he immediately ran closer to the other and carry him on the couch.

Manager Sejin on the other hand called his doctor and asked to visit Taehyung in his house, but even before the doctor came Taehyung opens his eyes and tried sorting on couch.

"Don't asked for him to come, I am fine." He said pertaining to doctor that will arrive anytime soon.

"What are you talking about? Don't act strong in front of us, we've seen you unconscious just a minute ago." Yoongi said annoyed at his act but Taehyung really doesn't want to be check by any doctor.

Minutes later, his doctor came and start doing test on him in one of the room inside his house, he doesn't want to but Yoongi stopped him and let tell the doctor to do his thing and ignore the whining.

"What happen on him? Why did he collapse? Is there something wrong in him?" Yoongi asked worriedly, the doctor looked at them like he is waiting for a certain question to asked.

"Tell us, is he sick? What do we have to do? Is it severe or what?" Manager Sejin added panicking.

"He collapsed because of his headaches. I would like to asked, is this your first time seeing him collapsed or in severe head pain? Have you seen him like that?"

"We've seen him in pain with headaches once when we were on rehearsals but that was almost 3 years ago. Why did you asked?" Yoongi answered, the doctor sighed deeply before answering him.

"I just asked, it was his headaches that made him collapsed. And I suggest you tell him to eat healthy foods and do exercise even for just a few minutes, move his arms and legs so it won't get numb and also don't stop him doing things that can help him distract himself from being stress. And also give him reason to live." The doctor said that made the 2 men confused, he asked for further question to them but the 2 answered no and excused himself as he left the house.

"What is he talking about? Give him reason to live?" Yoongi mumbled to himself, he looked at Taehyung who fell asleep while being checked.

"What are you hiding again, Kim Taehyung? You promised to tell everything and never hide any single word. What is it this time?" Yoongi added as he stares to the other, trying to understand what the doctor said.

"Manager Sejin, do you know what is that doctor's name and what hospital he is working on?" Yoongi asked the other as he walked down the stairs.

"Ohh... Doctor Han that's what Tae called him and I think he was just around Daegu also but I don't know where as I was just calling him and asked if he can go visit Tae. Why?" Manager Sejin answered

"Where did Tae met him? Is he the only Doctor that give Tae some checkups and prescriptions?" Yoongi asked like a police investigating.

"I don't know where Tae met him but since he started being sick before the final concert he did, he always asked me to call Dr. Han. Only him or no one." The other answered and that answer alone makes Yoongi conclude things.

Later that day, Yoongi stayed at Taehyung's place to do his work while Manager Sejin go back to their place after buying them some grocery to eat. Yoongi cooked lunch for him and Tae but the later was still in his deep slumber that he didn't want to ruin so eats alone and worked again.

He was about to get some coffee for himself when his phone vibrated - Seokjin Hyung was shown.

...