Part 15

Mega's Pov

Where am I? I woke up in a white room with machines everywhere there were droning sounds and beeps. My head was pounding, I could feel as all my memories rushed back to me, meeting Zelk, and me trying to end it all. I could feel something was missing, but I didn't think it was important. The bigger problem was that I could feel something on my wrist cutting off my circulation. It was the red string, it was tighter than ever before and my hand was purple. As I got up and looked around, someone yelled something with excitement and doctors came to disconnect the machines that I was connected to.

Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! I winced as the machines were pulled out of my skin. I must be at the hospital, Sakura probably called 911 for me. Soon Sakura walked in and gave me a big hug saying, "don't you ever do that again."

Using my good hand I signed back, "don't worry, I won't."

Sakura sighed in relief and stayed hugging me for a while before she told me, "Mega, I have to go, by the way today is February 16th, 2019. Get some rest, you are coming home soon."

Wait! What? February 16th, 2021? My red string first appeared on September 27th, 2017. I guess I'm dying soon. I should probably say bye to everyone I know now so that I can spend my last few days with my family. I could feel tears come out of my eyes, my time was limited. I was guessing that my soulmate had no idea who I was. I got the feeling that they were not exactly the caring type. They had never even tried to get in contact with me, but I still felt bad that I was going to doom them. I decided to do the most common thing I knew of, go to sleep and forget everything.