Part 10

Mega's Pov

When I woke up I saw my deceased sister Hana in my room. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. She pushed me back onto the floor saying, "I'm not your sister, you believe in soulmates. They will betray you eventually, soulmates are a trick, a lie to make us conform."

"She's right soulmates are stupid, they will get you killed," a voice whispered in my ear. I looked behind me and saw my mom. She grabbed my arm and showed me scenes of the past.

My mom and dad smiling as their eyes turn golden, my dad getting killed by my mom's crazy ex, and my mom going crazy, killing my sister Ivy and running away from my family. Next comes my sister Hana, she nearly dies in a plane crash on her way to her soulmate, Lilly's, home country, she dances with her soulmate before confessing her love, and her soulmate being unable to explain her love for Hana.

Then she shows me the unbelievable, she takes me down my memories. Me watching my dad get run over by a car, she makes me watch as my mom violently stabs my baby sister Ivy with a kitchen knife, killing her instantly. She brings me in front of a memory where I am helping Hana find her soulmate and I get run over and it destroys my vocal chords. She makes me watch Sakura jump out of the window to meet with Alex and break her legs. She shows me a vision of Sakura reading a letter from Lilly's family informing that both Hana and Lilly are dead. Then she brings me to the most horrifying thing of all.

I am transfixed as I watch the expression of Zelk change as he sees that I am there. He yells at me for being stupid, and for being mute, something that I have no control over. He calls me names and tells me that both he and I are doomed to die thanks to me. I look away as he pulls out a knife and tries to kill me.

Hana quickly pulls me out of the memories and softly tells me, "Mega, it is not your place to control the future, it is better that Zelk doesn't know that it is your fault." She hands me a knife saying, "end it when you are ready, it is better for you." I hold the knife to my chin and the whole world turns black.

A/N Sorry that this part is so weird, I needed to incorporate Mega's past. Basically it is about how soulmates have made really bad things happen to Mega's family.