Part 13

Zelk's Pov

"I'm sorry but you aren't allowed to come in here."

"Is the person inside okay?" I asked, I needed to know.

Glancing inside the room, she said, "we are currently not sure, the patient is currently comatose. I'm sorry, but we do believe that they will be like that for about three years. I would greatly appreciate it if you left we need to check them right now."

I wanted to go farther, but I had some self control and left. I hoped that they would wake up before my twentieth birthday, but I doubted it. The only point now for me was helping Zak find his soulmate.

"Zak, please let me help you find Bad," I asked earnestly.

Along with an almost imperceptible nod, he said, "fine."

For the next few days I secretly contacted Bad setting up a meeting place for them. I knew that one of them was going to turn twenty, so I rushed it. When it was all set up I had Bad and Zak walk to the same park. I watched from a distance as they spoke and laughed, wishing that I would one day be able to experience that kind of affection.

After a year, I was forced to give up on my soulmate so that I could spend the rest of my time doing things I love.

A/N Sorry the writing is getting worse, I really want to switch to writing a different story.